7

"YEDAM!!" Jiyeon ran up to Yedam with a bunch of papers in her hands.

"What?"

She gave Yedam all of the papers and showed them to him. He saw her scores and out of 9 tests, she passed 4. He looked at her and she's giggling. "I passed some of them"

"You did well, Jiyeon!" Yedam smiled at her and patted her head. "I know right! Now treat me."

Yedam almost forgot about that deal they made. "Oh. Yeah, right. What do you want?" He asked. Classes are already finished so she thought.. "Ice Cream."

Yedam laughed at her. "I got it." Before they went out of the campus, Jiyeon texted Junkyu that Yedam will treat her so he would not be worried.

While walking out, Jiyeon feels eyes looking or glaring at her. She also hears whispers talking about her and Yedam. "Ugh, let's hurry." She grabbed Yedam's wrist and pulled him out side the campus on the way to the ice cream shop.

She has to get used to this. She can't deny she also find Yedam attractive so she aren't surprised anymore.

"Here!!" She dragged Yedam in front of the Ice cream shop. "This is my favorite shop." She gave Yedam a smile. A cute one. Yedam swears he feels like melting right now. "W-what do you want?"

"Hmm.. This!" She pointed at her favorite one. Yedam ordered one cone of ice cream. Just for Jiyeon. "Here."

"Why not get yourself a cone, Damdam?" She giggled.

"W-what did you call m-"

"DAMDAM!" She bubbly laughed after taking a picture of her ice cream. Yedam just looked at her in awe.  "Are you always like this when you eat ice cream?"

She looked at him, still smiling. "I guess. hehe." He feels so happy making Jiyeon happy. He thought maybe he could treat her ice cream everyday to see her like this.

"You're so bubbly." He chuckled.

She just giggled while licking her ice cream. "I'll go home~" She said.

"Already?" He wants to stay with Jiyeon while she's still like this. She nodded. "Bye!!" She waved her hand as she walked away.

Yedam looked at her and sighed. "J-Jiyeon!" She turned her back and raised both of her eye brows. "Hm?" Yedam ran up to her while smiling. "I'll walk you home."

He's expecting that Jiyeon will refuse but "Okay!" She smiled at him. She's so cute. He just thought. How he wish he could compliment Jiyeon but he just can't.

As they walk to Jiyeon's home Jiyeon felt a bit more comfortable with Yedam now. Not because od the ice cream, though. Like for real. He made her smile and he made her pass some tests. He treated her for today and he even walked her home.

"I'll go home now." Yedam smiled at her. She nodded.

Before Yedam walked away, "Yah, Bang Yedam." She called.

Yedam looked back at her. "Thank you." She smiled.

———
oOf this is a short update but
i hope u enjoyed reading
-angel