epilogue

"Annyeong~" Jiyeon greeted and took her seat. Yedam sat beside her.

"You guys have been coming in school together." Keita pointed out.

"Isn't Junkyu hyung mad about being a third wheel every morning?"

Jiyeon laughed. "He always walk between us."

"Ah Doyoungie." Yedam faced him. "I heard Seoyeon talking to you last night. Seems liked you guys are in good terms,now." He teased.

"Ani, hyung. I still hate her." He shrugged.

"Psh."

The four of them talked for a while before their class adviser came.

They did a lot of discussions for the day. Jiyeon just sighed before hearing the school bell ring.

She stood up right away and they went to the school cafeteria together.

"Ah, guys~ I'll buy my food first. Mom wasn't able to prepare us lunch for today." She smiled. She tiptoed to see Junkyu from afar is he already have food to eat and he does.

"I'll go with her. Go to our table now." Yedam smiled as Keita and Doyoung went to their table.

Yedam went with Jiyeon to order her food. When she already got her food, she dropped her wallet.

"I'll get it." Yedam kneeled to get it. A picture from Jiyeon's wallet came out of it so he picked it out as well. He handed it to Jiyeon. "Here."

She looked at the picture before taking it back to her wallet. It's a picture of her and her dad. She looked at Yedam and gave him a thin smile. "Gaja."

They went to their table and sat in front of Junkyu.

"Wow, you got a lot." Junkyu looked at Jiyeon's plate.

"She should, hyung." Yedam looked at her plate as well. "Jalmeoggesseubnida!"

"Today's really stressing me out." Jiyeon sighed.

"There's just a lot of things to do for today, but it isn't done yet." Keita pointed out. "Haruto, Jeongwoo. How about you guys?"

"Oh, we have to do less work." Haruto shrugged.

Yedam faced Jiyeon. "Let's just study next time since we don't have another upcoming tests yet."

"I don't want you to get stressed out the whole day until you come home." He continued.

Jiyeon can't help but smile as she nodded at him. Yedam shuffled her hair.

Junkyu looked at them in disgust. "Aish, stop that."

Jiyeon just stuck her tongue out of him.

---

"You're dismissed~"

The whole class celebrated as they stood up from their own seats. Yedam let out a sign of relief that the day is already done.

Jiyeon stood up and fixed her things in her bag.

"Hyung, Noona, we'll be going now."Doyoung and Keita waved at them.

Jiyeon suddenly remembered something.

"Dami~" she faced Yedam, who just swung his bag and wore it. "Hm?"