21

Competition Day

———

"Thank you, eonni"
"Thank you, Jiyeon!"

Jiyeon just finished giving out some banners she made for YG High teams. After that, she went backstage to look after the boys. She brought them sandwiches that she also made.

"Jiyeon-ah annyeong~" Mashiho greeted.

"Annyeong~ I made these for you!" She showed them a bag full of sandwiches. Each one of them got themselves a sandwich and started eating.

"Kamsa, thank you, okay!" Junkyu took a bite of his sandwich. He suddenly pretended to choke. "This has poison!"

"Excuse me?" Jiyeon crossed her arms and raised an eye brow at her brother. "Nevermind.." Junkyu continued to eat.

Jiyen sat beside Haruto who's just taking selfies. "Ah, I love my face so much." Hearing that,  Jiyeon rolled her eyes. "Typical Watanabe Haruto." Haruto laughed. "I'm sorry noona, just admit that you also find me handsome." He winked.

She smiled. "Your ass."

"Yah." Jiyeon and Haruto looked at Yedam. "She only find me handsome."

"What?"

"You don't?"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She stood up "Just get yourselves ready, okay? I'll be going out now."

"YG HIGH FIGHTING!" She yelled out before going out.

Soon, the competition started and everyone started to pay attention. Jiyeon and Keita held up their banners to show their support. The competition started out with the senior singer teams.

After 3 other school teams performed, "I'm Different by HiSuhyun and Bobby!"

Students of YG High screamed for the team.
They saw Suhyun and Hayi come out of stage with some of their batch mates to dance. Not long after, the music started.

The fangirls and fanboys cheered up for the team.

Especially when Kim Jiwon came out of stage, everybody loved the way he rapped.

Everybody loved the combination of the three. Suhyun and Hayi's voice as well.

After that, It is the YG Dance Team's turn to perform in front of the judges with their batch mates as well.

(a/n: let's just imagine that they performed longer and on stage oof)

After their dance, they bowed and faced the judges.

The judges gave their honest opinion the the team.

Now, It's Treasure 7's turn to perform. Jiyeon raised her banner more so the boys would see it. "Going Crazy by Treasure 7!"

All YG High students cheered for the team. They made so much noice and it made the team smile. The team got in their line and waited for the music to start.

"Why are you further away from me
when I go closer to you"

Yedam looked at Jiyeon the whole time while performing. He made made Jiyeon just look at him until the song ended.

The whole performance was loved by everybody.

Jiyeon loved how Yoonbin and Haruto's rap came out. She loved the dance break too. She smiled after seeing Yedam waved at her. The judges shared their honest thought about the performance, and they loved it so much.

It's getting dark outside and the last performance is approaching. Other schools can't just leave because they honestly love YG High's team performances.

"This is it." Jiyeon looked at Keita. "They'll kill everyone."

The dance team came out of stage and everybody cheered for them.

(a/n: i gotta put the full version ;)

From the very beginning, up til the end. The crowd's screams were nonstop. Even other school's students loved it. They can't deny that they did the best.

The judges smiled after the team got up.

"Looks like we're winning~" Jiyeon told Keita.

———

"DAMI!!" Jiyeon ran up to Yedam and gave him a hug. "You did well." She smiled, still looking up at him in a hug. "I did well because of you."

She'll lie if she says that those words didn't make her heart flatter. Her face turned red as she lets go of the hug. Yedam shuffled her hair.

"Congrats to us!" Jihoon yelled.

"YAH! You're so loud." Jiyeon furrowed her eye brows at him.

"He's always loud.." Hyunsuk butted in.

"THE DANCE TEAM IS SO LIT." Jiyeon jumped.

Seunghun shrugged. "Mashiho and Junghwan did so well. They're a member of both teams.."

"Hey, we did good too!" Yoonbin said.

"All of you did!" Jiyeon smiled.