10

"Have you deleted my photo?" Yedam asked right after Jiyeon sat beside him. "Err.. Yeah, of course." She took off her backpack and looked at her back. She saw Doyoung and Keita looking at her teasingly. "WHAT?"

"Did you really?" They asked. "May I borrow your phone?"

Jiyeon hid her phone in her pocket. "Why would I let you? Also, what's the matter if I delete it or not? It's not like I like him, though."

"Ow.." Yedam touched his heart and acted like he's hurt. Jiyeon hit him as she slightly laughed.

Moments later, they noticed the class went silent. Ms. Park has came and discussed a new lesson. She is teaching mathematics and even if Jiyeon's trying hard to pay attention, she just can't get what the teacher says.

"This is hard." She told Yedam, who's solving a problem on his paper. "Why is your answer so different than mine?" She reached for his paper and compared her answer to his.

"You did it wrong, Jiyeon." Yedam looked at her answer. He's now explaining the solution to her for the fifth time but she still can't do it properly.

Out of all the subjects, Jiyeon's real weakness is Math. She scratched her head, thinking- how did that came out like that?

Yedam put his head down low, releasing a deep sigh.

She giggled after hearing Yedam's deep sigh

She giggled after hearing Yedam's deep sigh. "Sorry for stressing you out." He looked up on her and smiled.

"I'll explain it to you again." He pulled his chair closer to Jiyeon so he can teach her easier. He did his best for Jiyeon to get the solving. "Now try it."

He gave the paper to Jiyeon and she started solving the problem. Before she showed Yedam her answer, she solved it again to make sure. "I-I guess this is the answer.." she whispered. She tapped Yedam's shoulder to show her final answer. "Tell me, I did it right."

He widened his eyes. "You almost got it!" She almost celebrated but she pouted hearing Yedam's answer.

Yedam chuckled and pinched Jiyeon's right cheek. "Giyeowo." She froze and felt her cheeks getting hot. She looked away. "Y-you.. No one has ever pinched my cheeks!"

"I'm sure it did not hurt." Yedam shrugged and started explaining what she did wrong. Eventually, after numerous times Yedam has teached Jiyeon, she finally got it. She celebrated and clapped her hands, being so proud of herself. "Okay, I want ice cream."

"We haven't taken a test yet?"

She smiled. "I'll do well, Dami."

———

"We're home!" Junkyu yelled as he removed his shoes and left them on the door. Jiyeon did the same. Jiyeon insisted for Yedam to not come to their house for today since she doesn't have a homework and there are no tests coming up.

They walked in the house and heard their mom talking to a friend of hers.

"Daeji-ah, you should talk to your daughter, the death anniversary of your husband is approaching and you're still not in good terms with her." It stopped the siblings from walking. They stood there, hiding themselves while listening to the conversation. Junkyu looked back at his sister who's behind him, her head down low.

They heard their mother sobbed. "She's mad at me, she will always be. I don't know how to talk to her about this. She hates me." The mother wiped her tears. "This is all my fault anyways."

Jiyeon couldn't take it anymore. She walked past Junkyu and looked at her mother while tears are coming down from her eyes. "Jiyeon.." her mom stood up and walked towards her. She turned her back and ran up to her room.

Yoonbin came out of the guest room "oh, you're home." He looked at Jiyeon and widened his eyes. "Why are you cryi-."

"Don't talk to me!"

She went inside her room and slammed the door shut. She cried herself out loud. She heard a knock from her door. "Jiyeon, let us in.. open the door, Jiyeon." She heard Yoonbin said.

"JUST GO AWAY!"

"Kim Jiyeon. Talk to us." Junkyu's voice is worried.

"I SAID GO AWAY, AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"

The both guys sighed and just let Jiyeon cry herself out of her room. She needs time alone.

"I really hate this. Why did you even leave me?!" She yelled under her pillow, preferring to her dad.

After hours of crying she decided to change her clothes. She wants to leave the house real quick. She wants to go outside, away from this house. She silently opened her door to peek and see if Yoonbin or Junkyu is outside. But thankfully they are currently inside their rooms. She silently went downstairs and looked if someone's there but her mom's at the kitchen.

She walked out of the house and ran away. She doesn't even know where to go.