27

"Aah~" Jiyeon threw herself at the couch and made herself comfortable. "What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"Obviously playing, sis." Junkyu's eyes are focused on the screen, trying his best not lose the game with Yoonbin. "Aish!"

"Sorry~ hehe." Yoonbin shrugged.

They just got home yesterday and it's weekend, and Jiyeon felt so bored just staying at home. "Ugh. Should we go out? I'm so bored."

"Wow, let us take a rest, Jiyeon." Yoonbin ate up a piece of chocolate. "You too, should let yourself rest. Aren't you tired from the trip?"

Jiyeon rolled her eyes and suddenly felt her phone vibrate.

———

damdam : i think i should
go there, hehe.
damdam : should i? i feel
bored. i'll just play with
junkyu hyung.
damdam : i'm actually writing
a new song :")
damdam : i'll go there later
and show it to you!

jiyeonie : what time ?

damdam : i actually don't
know.. probably 2 hours
from now ^^

jiyeonie : arasso~~
take care :)
———

She smiled, after replying to Yedam's messages. "What's that smile about?" Junkyu raised his eye brows twice, teasing Jiyeon. "Er... nothing."

"Really? Yedam just texted me that he'll come here later."

Jiyeon pretended to be surprised. "Oh! Really? H-he.. did not tell me.."

Yoonbin just released a sigh, still eating up chocolates. They waited up until it already had been 2 hours but Yedam still haven't texted Jiyeon for an update.

———

jiyeonie : you're still going?
jiyeonie : how's the song?
jiyeonie : you're still coming ?
jiyeonie : hey :((
jiyeonie : it's rare for you
not to reply 🙄
jiyeonie : YAH BANG YEDAM
jiyeonie : ah wae?

———

Jiyeon furrowed her eye brows and pouted. "He might not come anymore." She shrugged.

"Why not?" Junkyu looked at her. "Is there an emergency?"

She shrugged and released a sigh. "I don't know.. he isn't replying to my texts."

"Oh, he might be busy, Jiyeon. Just don't bother him." Yoonbin threw himself beside Jiyeon.

———

Yedam smiled after reading Jiyeon's text saying 'take care :)'. He put his phone down and payed attention back to his song writing process.

He heard knocks from his door before it opened. "Yedam" His mother called. "Seoyeon is here." She smiled.

Yedam furrowed his eye brows in confusion as he stood up. Seconds later, a familiar girl entered his room. "Annyeong, oppa~" she giggled.

"I'll leave you here." Yedam's mom said before leaving his room, shutting the door.

A smile formed in his lips. "You're here!"

He ran up to the girl and gave her a tight hug. She giggled and hugged him back.

They both let go of the hug after seconds, Yedam put both of his palms on Seoyeon's cheeks. "Aigoo, how have you been, Seoyeonie?"

She sat at Yedam's computer chair. "I've been so well, oppa." She smiled. She turned to Yedam's desk and saw his notebook. "You're still making music.." she read Yedam's lyrics.

Yedam ran up to snatch the notebook out of her hand. "Y-yeah.." he said, rubbing the back of his neck.

She stood up and faced Yedam, pouting. "Ah wae, oppa? Who's the girl you're writing the song for?"

"I'll talk about her next time." He smiled. "Let's just enjoy the time being together."

"Her.." she whispered. It isn't me. She thought, laughing a bit. She faced Yedam and smiled. "Yea! We should do that."

"I'll just get some snacks downstairs. I have a lot to tell you." Yedam smiled, widely. Seoyeon just nodded.

Yedam went out the room, leaving his phone on his desk. Seoyeon saw it so she picked it up and turned it on, seeing Yedam's wallpaper with Jiyeon.

"The girl I've been seeing in Yedam's feed these days." She smiled. "How pretty." She tilted her head a bit, still looking at Yedam's picture with Jiyeon, pinching her cheeks while she's mad.

"Seoyeon-ah!"

Hearing Yedam's voice, she put down his phone as soon as possible and stood up, fixing herself. "I got some snacks for us~"

He sat at the edge of his bed, placing the plate over it. Seoyeon sat beside him. They started talking about their lives without each other, they started telling stories and how much they've missed each other.

Hours and hours of talking and Yedam didn't remember about going to Jiyeon's house today. He even forgot to update her about the song. He forgot about texting her.

As he was having a fun talk with her Seoyeon, he didn't notice that his phone was vibrating over his desk. He didn't even hear it since their laughs are just loud enough.

"I'm glad you're back, Seoyeon."

"I know, I am too." She shrugged. "I'm thankfully staying here for good." She winked.

He just chuckled and shuffled Seoyeon's hair. "I've missed you. Don't leave again, arasso?" Seoyeon just nodded her head as a response.

———

TREASURE 13 PROFILE
IMAGES ARE KILLING ME
SOOO MUCH. I CAN'T WAIT
UNTIL ALL THE MEMBER'S
PROFILE IMAGES ARE COMPLETED.
BUT WHEN IS THE ACTUAL
DEBUT, THOUGH?
I'm still kinda confused if it's in
May or September 😪

AnywAYS, thank u for reading!
I'm quite into writing this chapter
Hoho~ I'm excited for the next chapters~
-angel