4

unknown: I'll come back to you
after class :)

------

After she got the text, she knew it was Yedam right away. She sighed, worried that Junkyu might be mad at her when she comes home.

On the other side, Yedam played with the P.E teacher instead of just sitting and waiting for the whole period to finish. Good that this is their last period for the day. After class, Yedam went to the clinic with Keita and Doyoung.

They helped out Jiyeon to walk. "How are you?" Doyoung asked.

"I'm good." she puts her right arm over Yedam's shoulders for support. Thankfully, Jiyeon's house is quite near to their school. So it's not much a struggle. "How did you get my number?"

"I asked Haruto."

"Did you tell Junkyu?"

"no."

while walking out the school, girls even boys are just staring at them, some are killing her with glares. Yedam also has his own fangirls and it annoyed the crap out of Jiyeon.

------

"AISH! YOU'RE SO CLUMSY!!!" Junkyu yelled at Jiyeon. "I'm sorry.. hehe. I'm dumb." Jiyeon said while sitting at the couch. Yedam, Keita, Doyoung, Jihoon, Mashiho and Junkyu just looked at her, worried. "we all know  that" Doyoung said. He earned a small punch from Yedam and a glare from Jiyeon "ow!"

"I'll watch the movie with you guys." She said with a smile. "whatever, just.. change your clothes first." Junkyu said and helped Jiyeon to walk up the stairs and to her room. He waited for her to finish and helped her to go back to the living room.

God, she's still thankful Kim Junkyu is her brother.

They started watching a horror movie after Junkyu served lots and lots of chips. Jiyeon refused to watch a horror movie but the boys insisted and she can't do anything cause she just can't walk away cause she can't walk.

She is seated at the end of the sofa, Yedam on her right side, and Junkyu is seated at the floor, right in front of her so she feels safe. She burried herself using pillows. She payed attention to her phone and just that. But the loud noises just keeps on bothering her.

"AAAGH!" She covered her ear. The boys jumped not because of the movie but because of Jiyeon. Yedam looked back at her and he laughed silently.

"yah, don't laugh!" she whisper shouted and glared at him. she's so cute he thought and just stuck out his tongue to annoy her.

He sometimes scare Jiyeon for fun even if the scenes aren't scary at all. "I'll really beat you up once I'm able to." She whispered. It just made Yedam smile.

They had finally finished one movie and they went for a comedy one for Jiyeon. It's Jiyeon's time to annoy Yedam.

Everytime there's a funny scene, she just hits Yedam. It almost annoyed him but he did not care. Cause when he looks back and see Jiyeon laughing, he just can't get mad.

They went for another movie and after that, they ate dinner with the family.

———

"Thank you for the food!" All said before getting their own chopsticks to eat.

"Yedam-ssi, Junkyu have mentioned that you are the top 1 student." Mrs. Kim started. "And that you are my baby's seatmate?"

Jiyeon choked on the food she's eating. Junkyu gave her a glass of water right away. Baby my ass. She thought.

"Do you mind if you can tutor Jiyeon?"

Jiyeon choked for the second time. The boys' eyes widened when they heard Mrs. Kim's request. "No! Why?!" Jiyeon refuses.

"Jiyeon-ah, you loved staying at YG High and I know you don't want to fail a whole school year and it's going to bad for you." The mother explained. "Junkyu also had told me you failed a test and that you did not answer any of the items?"

Now, Junkyu is the one choking. Jiyeon snapped her head at her brother and squinted her eyes on him.

Jiyeon is a papa's girl, and when her father died without her knowing , she became disrespectful and became a bad girl. She did not care about anything anymore, her grades went down and she almost gave up on her dream becoming a student in YG High like Junkyu.

It was hard for her to take exams over and over again. Finally, she got in. Not only Junkyu helped her. She was tutored as well. But the problem was her. She almost stopped believing herself.

"Since it's still quite the beginning of the school year, might as well start by now?" Mrs. Kim smiled. "Yedam-ssi?"

Yedam smiled back. "I'll do my best to help her, Mrs. Kim. I'll tutor Kim Jiyeon."

———

hi! sksjkjsk i got excited for the
events happening in the story oOf.
I'm quite more excited about
what will happen next.
Thank you for reading!!
-angel