23

"Jiyeon?"

"hm?"

"You can do this." Yedam raised both of his fists. "Fighting~" She smiled and nodded. Soon, the examination started.

Jiyeon started biting her nails while answering her paper.

"I hope I won't fail.." She whispered to herself.

It wasn't so hard for her at all. She thought it would be hard for her but she didn't notice that she have been answering each items one by one without thinking that an answer might be wrong.

"Err.. Yedam taught me this.. Jiyeon... ugh." She tried to remember the right answer for an item. "Ah! I got it."

Almost an hour passed and Jiyeon had finally finished answering her paper. She looked around to see if other students are done as well.

Surprisingly, even the top1 student isn't done yet. Yedam is answering the very last page of the examination.

Jiyeon pouted and released a sigh.

Seconds later, Yedam also was done answering his paper. He looked at Jiyeon and did an 'ok' sign. "Are you good?" She nodded and smiled.

———

"Noona, was it hard?" Doyoung asked. They are currently having their lunch. "I saw that you were the first one to finish the first exam."

"Err.. Kinda. I studied hard, though~" She shrugged.

"Hyung, how was your exam?" Yedam asked Junkyu. "Argh... It was hard. I hate it."

"It's okay~" Mashiho smiled at Junkyu.

"Oh, why do I feel like Jiyeon's going to get the perfect score in her tests?" Jihoon pouted.

Jiyeon grinned. "It will all because of my Damdam's help." She took a piece of kimchi and ate it.

Yedam, calm your ass down. Yedam thought.  He bit his lips so he can prevent himself from smiling.

"Yedam's gonna die." Keita teased.

"W-We should finish eating soon, so we can study a bit more before taking another exam." Yedam gritted his teeth.

———

treasure 29
active now

(WHAT WILL YOU GUYS
GIVE JIYEON }

Jihoon: WHAT A SUDDEN
QUESTION GOD YEDAM

Junkyu: I WON'T GIVE HER
ANYTHING 🙄

Haruto: JUST MY LOVE

Jeongwoo: HARUTO YOU'LL
SLEEP AT THE COUCH TONIGHT.

(UGH GET A ROOM YOU TWO}

Byounggon: WHY THE FCK
ARE YOU ALL SCREAMING

Doyoung: How about you,
Yedam hyung what will u give
her 😉😉

(THE HECK WOULD I TELL
YOU}

Asahi: 👍

(Hbu, hyung?}

Asahi: I don't talk to her.

Hyunsuk: yOU NEVER TALKED-

Mashiho: YOU REPLIED :o

Seunghun: what's happening?
seen by Yoonbin and 28 others

———

Yedam sighed and put his phone inside his pocket. He continued to walk, looking at the stuff toys in front of him. "Which one.." he checked each and every stuffy he could see.

"Sure, she'll love all of these." He chuckled.

He decided to get that one panda stuffy and carried it to the counter to pay. "This is quite huge, sir.. for your girlfriend?" The worker smiled while asking.

Yedam looked down, smiling. "Yeah. For my girlfriend," he chuckled. "It's one of my birthday gifts for her."

The worker nodded and smiled. "Thank you and come again!"

"Yedam, you shit.." he cursed at himself. "Aish! I should have bought this last..."

He walked in the mall with quite a huge stuff toy and people are looking at him. He was peeking to see where he's going. He went to a clothing shop, to buy a hoodie. Well, hoodies.

He loves seeing Jiyeon oversized hoodies. He finds it cute. He just wants to tackle her and hug her.

He went somewhere to buy his main gift.

After buying all of those items for Jiyeon..

"This doesn't look like I'm confessing... does it?" He pouted. He went back to the parking lot right away and his dad who just came to pick him up, is already waiting for him.

"Wah, my son is-."

"Dad, let's just go home. Stop teasing me!" He ran his fingers through his soft hair.

"She's so lucky for you, son. You aren't even in a relationship yet. What will it be when you guys started out dating?" The father slightly laughed.

Yedam smiled hearing his dad's words.