25

All students went back to their rooms and washed themselves up. Except Yedam, Doyoung, Keita, Junkyu, Yoonbin and Mashiho. They did a lot more of activities after they ate lunch.

"I'm still wondering why you have a suitcase with you.. we're staying for 3 days..." Keita just looked at Yedam's suitcase. He suddenly gasped and covered his mouth. "Don't tell me.."

"He has a dead body in there!" Doyoung butted in.

"Aish! What the heck, Doyoung?" Yedam snapped his head on Doyoung.

Doyoung shrugged. Yedam slowly opened up his suitcase. It revealed a huge stuff toy. "Oh my-."

"Woah.. is it for Jiyeon noona?"

Yedam nodded twice while smiling. "What did Junkyu hyung say?"

"He already got the cake~ they're ready for the surprise." Keita winked.

Yedam took a deep breath and looked at his suitcase again, then at his phone. "11:55... Let's go."

———

Jiyeon just finished washing herself up. She's already in PJ's and she still has a towel on he shoulders, using it to dab on  her face gently.

"Jiyeonie, your birthday is in a few minutes~" Naeun smiled.

"What do you want, birthday girl?" Yeolgi asked.

Jiyeon shrugged and sat at the corner of her bed, still dabbing her face. "Let's just wait for tomorrow, I guess. I'll just enjoy my day~"

A few more minutes have passed, she heard the door open.

"SAENG IL CHUGHAHAE JIYEON-AH!"

2 confettis, held by Naeun and Yeolgi. It startled the crap out of Jiyeon. She stood up and smiled.

His brother is holding a small cake, a small candle at the middle.

"Saeng il chugha habnida~
Saeng il chugha habnida~
Saranganeun Kim Jiyeon~
Saeng il chugha habnidaa~!"

She smiled and just let them finish the song. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIYEON!"

"You guys.. aww"

She walked in front of Junkyu, made a wish and blew her candle.

"I just don't want someone I love the most be gone, again."

That's her wish.

"WHERE'S MY GIFT, KIM JUNKYU?!"

"What- nothing! You know you won't get anything from me." He shrugged.

"BUT I GAVE YOU A BERET WHEN IT WAS YOUR BIRTHDAY!" she pouted. Sooner, she smiled and giggled. "I'mkidding. I just want to have fun with all of you. Thank you~!" She gave everyone in the room a hug.

"Happy Birthday Jiyeonie~." Yoonbin gave her a teddy bear. "Aww, thanks Binnie." She smiled. But she felt like something's missing. Oh, it's a 'someone'

"Where's Ye—."

"Noona, I think Ms. Park wants to meet you downstairs.. at the main door.. yeah." Doyoung scratched his head.

"Oh, okay. Wait.." she went to her clothes and find herself a hoodie. "Hehe, it might be cold out the corridor. I'll go now~!"

She ran from the second floor down to the main door of the retreat house. She saw no one there, no teacher specifically no Ms. Park. But she saw the main door wide open.

"Aish.. is someone still outside? Why is this open?" She went to close it but she saw someone outside.

"Yah Kim Jiyeon!"

She ran towards him realizing who he is. She hugged him and it almost made them be out of balance.

She smiled at him, still hugging

She smiled at him, still hugging. "Happy Birthday~" Yedam greeted, with a wide smile. Jiyeon lets go of the hug faced him properly.

"Oh.. what's that?" He pointed at the teddy bear that Jiyeon's holding. "Ah, a gift from Yoonbin. I forgot to leave it in my room, hehe"

He nodded while his lips are pursed in a thin line. Jiyeon suddenly saw his suitcase behind him.

"Ah... you're leaving?"

He chuckled. "Ani.. this is yours." He pulled the suitcase close to her. "The heck?"

"Wait." Yedam carried the suitcase and placed it over a bench. "Open it."

Jiyeon squinted her eyes on Yedam. "Okay..." she slowly moved and opened up the suitcase.

She gasped. "Y-Yedam.."

He slightly laughed, loving Jiyeon's reaction. "Go get it."

She did what he said and removed the huge panda from the suitcase. "Baby, you must have been suffocated in there, huh?" She squinted her eyes on Yedam. "Neo jinjja nabeun!"
(Translation : you're really bad !)

She looked back on the suitcase and she saw a hoodie. "Wait- whaaaat?" She looked at the hoodie and she loved the design at the back of it. "I like it!"

"Check the pockets."

She did what he said and
.
.
.
She found a ring inside of it.

"Ah wae?!"

"Wear it."

She pouted. "You're really just going to order me, tsk tsk." But she still wore the ring.

"It's not expensive, I know you know that." He laughed. "Just.. wear that. As a promise that you will never leave by my side, arasso?"

"It's a no."

"J-Jiyeon.."

"I'm not going to marry you yet, Yedam! Oh my - I'M TOO YOUNG! WE'RE TOO YOUNG!" She attempted to remove the ring but Yedam laughed so hard. "W-what.."

"I'M NOT PROPOSING WHAT THE HECK, JIYEON HAHAHAHAHHA."

"Oh. Hehe. Of course, I won't leave you. You're my best friend." She giggled.

"That's right. A promise that you will never leave my side because you're my best friend." He smiled. "Wait.."

"What"

"Did you just say you will not marry me.. YET?" He teased.

She rolled her eyes and looked at Yedam. "But thank you. You're the best." She smiled.

Jiyeon placed the gifts back to the suitcase to hug him.

"Gomawo, Yedami~"