열셋

Later that night, Taeyong was tossing and turning in bed, unable to sleep. And it was his own fault.

Did he regret kissing Ten?

No.

Maybe.

I don't know!

Taeyong sighed and sat up, itching his bare shoulder. His necklaces were burning hot against his chest.

Glancing at the time, Taeyong stood up and threw on a tank top. He was about to do something really stupid at 3am.

×××

Ten was sound asleep in bed, the comforters pulled up to his neck, glasses and mask on the side table, and a tiny crack of the window open since he loved the cool night breeze.

But then the breeze got bigger. And the sound of small grunts and shuffling starting to wake Ten.

He rolled onto his back, eyes slowly opening and he looked in the direction where the noise was coming from.

What the...

Ten gasped at the sight of somebody climbing through his window. He quickly say up, so close to screaming until he saw who it was.

TAEYONG?!

Taeyong practically just fell onto the floor, cringing, his elbow smacked a dresser . . . and knocked a lamp right onto the floor, the bulb shattered against a notebook on the ground and papers went flying off the desk.

"Well fuck." Taeyong hadn't even tried to lower his voice this time.

Ten didn't even give a shit (well, yeah, actually he did, but Taeyong was in his room!), he quickly got outta bed. "What the hell are you doing?!" He whisper scolded the older, rushing over there.

It was too dark for Taeyong to see Ten's face, but he got to his feet, stumbling a bit, his arms out.

Ten's eyes, being adjusted to the daek and all, thought Taeyong looked pretty stupid while holding his arms out in the open air like a ghost.

"Why are you here?" Ten for once spoke with urgency and almost rage.

I mean, this was his house.

"We need to talk." Taeyong dropped his arms at last. It was like he didn't know what whispering was.

"Sh, you're gonna wake my parents," Ten said, and just then he heard a creak in the hallway.

Uh oh.

"Come here." Ten muttered, gently pulling on Taeyong's wrist.

The red haired boy let the smaller lead him to the closet, and Ten sort of just shoved him right in it, behind closed. Then he closed the door.

At the exact moment his bedroom door opened.

"Chittaphon? Baby what are you doing up?..." His mom asked while walking in, looking like she was still sound asleep.

"Uh, I...I got up to go to the bathroom and uh...didn't put on my glasses." Ten awkwardly laughed and put on his glasses, standing in front of the closet.

His mom saw the broken lightbulb and she sighed. "Aish.." she got down, cleaning up the big pieces. "Get some rest, you have school tomorrow."

"Right," Ten gently tugged his mom up, shooing her toward the door. "I'll see you in the morning, goodnight!" He shut the door in her face.

He was angry at Taeyong for showing up here out of nowhere and making such a mess.

But at the same time he was curious why he was here, and a little nervous knowing Taeyong wanted to talk.