열둘

Until Taeyong did the most shocking thing possible.

He pulled Ten's mask down under his chin, and then he kissed him.

Ten completely froze up, he had a hard time coping with what was happening.

Taeyong was kissing him.

He wanted to shove him away, maybe hit him, just get away from him. He reeallyy wanted to.

But instead, he found himself slowly giving into the kiss. Taeyong's lips were so soft, and it wasn't even as rough as he imagined it'd be.

Ten eventually ended up kissing the older back, even if he didn't want to. He couldn't help it. His arms layed limp at his sides, Taeyong forced Ten to open his mouth wider, and he kissed him a bit harsher.

His hands were clenching Ten's shirt tightly from pushing him into the wall, he hadn't let go yet.

Finally, Taeyong slowly pulled back. And before he could even open his eyes, Ten returned his mask to it's rightful place, covering what he didn't want Taeyong to see.

Taeyong's eyes opened. Both the boys were breathing heavy, and they locked eyes. Ten began to mentally panic.

What the hell was he supposed to say? Or do?

Taeyong slowly took a step back, his hands fell from Ten's shirt.

He cleared his throat, eyes finally averting from the boy with the glasses.

After the few awkward seconds of silence, Ten forced himself to ask, "...why did you do that?"

Taeyong lifted his eyes to meet Ten's, and maybe for the first time ever, he was lost for words.

Why did he kiss Ten?

Did he really like him? Was he just so fed up with what's been going on between them that he wanted to do that and get it over with? He honestly had no idea how to answer.

"I..." Taeyong's voice cracked, and he started blushing.

This was a whole 'nother side Ten hadn't ever seen of the red haired boy.

He was flustered. In what world had Lee Taeyong ever been flustered in?

"I..." He started again. "I gotta go." He rushed out of the bathroom and Ten could hear his shoes hitting the floor, disappearing down the hallway.

He was pretty sure he ditched class, unable to face Ten sitting beside him.

Ten took a few deep breaths, shaken up. Why had he given into the kiss? He didn't want to like someone like...that.

But it was so hard not to.

He really was falling for the high school bully.

×××

After classes, Ten exited the school. He avoided Jimin for the rest of the day, he hadn't seen Taeyong, and he'd fallen asleep in class.

This day was too much for him.

"Chattaporn!" He heard. Usually he'd roll his eyes or laugh, but this time he ignored the name and walked to the sidewalk.

He heard footsteps behind him.

"Yah, Ten!" Lucas appeared, breathing dramatically heavy as if 10 feet was a mile.

"What's up?" Lucas laughed a little, looking at the shorter, that usual gleaming smile plastered on his face.

Ten didn't want to talk to Lucas today. He was frustrated.

Over Taeyong.

Lucas was silent for a second, wondering what was wrong. Ten usually didn't ignore anyone. Except for maybe Taeyong sometimes.