다섯

The weekend went by fast. Taeyong, Lucas, Ten and Jimin hadn't seen each other at all. Ten was busy with family and homework, Jimin was in Daegu visiting his friend Min Yoongi, Taeyong was working a lot and Lucas was bored alone at home.

Now it was monday morning, and Jimin was waiting for Ten in his usual parking spot at the school. Ten ran up, pushing his glasses up and he smiled, hugging Jimin. "Hey how was your trip?"

Jimin was gleaming. "Great. It was amazing. How was your weekend?"

The two boys made their way up to the school as Ten replied "Meh."

"Meh? Don't you ever have a great day?" Jimin asked as they entered the school hallway. Ten thought for a second. "Ummm...aniyo" he smiled and Jimin just rolled his eyes.

After they got to their lockers, they just talked while putting some books from their bags to their lockers.

Jimin was in the middle of a sentence when Lucas suddenly approached, talking. "Hey Ten."

Ten's eyes widened, looking to the taller male almost embarrassed to be around him and Jimin at the same time. He was just not used to it. In fact, he was surprised Lucas would ever even talk to him again.

"Oh..wh..hi" Ten bowed his head a tiny bit to Lucas. Jimin's eyebrows slowly arched. He thought he'd seen Lucas around Taeyong, and so he assumed they were alike.

"If you break his glasses or lay a finger on him I kill you" Snapped the older in defense mode.

Lucas's eyes got big. "Why would I--"

"Aish," Jimin slammed his locker door shut. "Stop playing dumb." He grabbed Ten's wrist and pulled him away.

Ten only stayed silent, glancing over his shoulder once. Lucas was still watching him. Ten almost thought he saw a look of disappointment on his face.

Almost.

"What the hell does he want? Is he Taeyong's little servent?" Jimin asked while pulling Ten into their first class, which they had together.

Ten wanted to tell Jimin that Lucas didn't seem so bad, but he just kept quiet. He didn't want Jimin thinking Ten actually liked Lucas in any way. Because he didn't. He probably didn't.

They sat at desks beside each other, and Ten adjusted his black mask while turning off his phone.

A boy from the basketball team walked up the asile from behind them, and he shoved the back of Ten's head so hard his forehead nearly touched the desk as his head jerked forward.

Ten winced, his glasses falling off.

Jimin shot into best friend mode and stood up. "Yah!" He yelled and the other boy laughed.

"I'll fight you." Jimin warned and the boy scoffed. "I'd like to see you try, small thin--"

Before he could even finished his sentence, Jimin rushed forward and practically attacked the other boy.

They fell on the ground and Jimin laid a punch, and they started to roll around, fighting. "What the f..." Ten heard a voice and he looked up, putting his glasses back on just in time to see Taeyong rush over there.

"YAH!!" His voice was loud. "Yuta! Hajima!!" Taeyong grabbed the boy on his basketball team and yanked him to his feet. "Tell your slaves to watch it." Jimin snapped. Yuta got even angrier but Taeyong pushed him back.

"Or what Jimin?" Taeyong snapped, he knew Jimin as the class troublemaker. Pretty much everyone did.

"Or I beat all your asses!" Jimin rushed forward, just wanting to defend Ten but Taeyong was stronger and taller, and he stepped forward and shoved Jimin into a few desks, punching him square in the face.