열넷

The weekend went by fast.

Ten didn't do much, other than hang out with his neighbours and watch movies inside.

He hadn't seen Taeyong at all, nor Lucas.

Surprisingly, because they both seemed to be everywhere the Thai boy went.

He hadn't seen Jimin either.

It was currently 10:30 Monday morning, and Ten was ready to go to his next class. He closed his locker and turned, to nearly run into the one and only, cold eyed Taeyong.

Ten stuttered at the sight of him. "O-oh Taeyong, hi...."

"What are you doing tonight?" Were the first words to come out of the older's mouth.

Ten didn't know how to answer. "Why?" He almost regretted that.

"Cause," Taeyong continued anyways. "Lucas, Mark and I are going to the Fair downtown if you wanna come with a few friends."

Ten was almost speechless at the fact Taeyong actually wanted to be with him. Maybe it did mean something. Maybe Taeyong did like him.

"Yeah! That sounds...yeah, okay" Ten agreed to it, awkwardly nodding. He couldn't stop thinking about the fact Taeyong knew what Ten looked like under this mask.

This mask he still wore, even after Taeyong told him not to.

"Okay, well meet us at the boardwalk at 8 then." Taeyong said, walking away before Ten could do so much as nod.

A slow smile crept onto Ten's face underneath his mask, excited to spend more time with the person he wouldn't admit he liked.

But it was getting harder and harder not to admit that.

Ten decided he would bring Jungwoo, Jaehyun and Doyoung, knowing they were usually never busy anyways. They did go to different schools as him though (besides Jungwoo), so he'd ask them when he got home.

The rest of the school day went by fast. And boring.

Swear on it, school is the last place Ten wanted to be. Ever.

×××

Taeyong gave Lucas a stupid look. "No."

Lucas groaned, "Then how should I know?! Just tell me who's coming with us tonight." He sighed.

"Okay, fine." Taeyong hesitated. "Ten."

Lucas wasn't sure if he heard the older at first. "Ten? As in....the masked--"

"Yes." Taeyong cut him off, opening his front door as they walked inside after walking home from school.

"Why did you invite him?" Lucas asked surprised, setting his backpack on the counter.

"Do you have a problem with him?" Taeyong was for some reason immediately on defense mode. He didn't want anyone talking bad about Ten.

Even if he, himself had before....

Ugh, Ten, what are you doing to me?

Taeyong sighed as Lucas rolled his eyes, "No, of course I don't, but I thought you did?"

It frustrated Taeyong knowing Lucas thought he hated Ten.

Although, Lucas had every right to think that. The last he'd seen, Taeyong was still bullying Ten.

"No. I don't." Taeyong answered simply and looked for something to eat.

Lucas didn't reply, he just sat the bar counter, secretly disappointed. What did this mean if Taeyong invited Ten?