열아홉

A week had passed, Ten went to school, came home, avoided Taeyong and Lucas, and missed Jimin.

Damn, he missed Jimin.

He was home alone, eating Chinese Takeout for dinner.

It was so hard not seeing Taeyong when he loved him. It was like they got together then took a break the day after.

Ten hated it, but he felt so guilty because Taeyong's best friend was Lucas, whether they were fighting or not. He always would be.

Then Ten heard something upstairs. He stopped eating, his attention going to the staircase.

Trying not to panic, the Thai boy slowly stood up, setting his food aside. He looked around, grabbed a glass plate and then he slowly made his way upstairs.

He didn't hear anything anymore, but he went towards where the noise was.

His bedroom.

When Ten rounded the corner, he held up the plate quickly but all he saw was his boyfriend reach his hands up in defense, shocked.

Ten's eyes widen as he dropped the plate "What the hell are you doing?!"

"What the hell are YOU doing?!" Taeyong shrieked, gesturing to the plate in the younger's hand.

Ten sighed and set the plate on his desk, then shook his head, "J..why are you sneaking in?"

"Cause, you need to stop avoiding me. Are your parents home?"

"No. And that's not an answer" Ten said matter of factly.

"I just...I miss you, I don't know" Taeyong lowered his voice a little, as if it was only for Ten to hear.

The smaller couldn't help but smile.

Aw.

He sighed and said "I miss you too. Sorry for . . . Avoiding you. I just need a while to think"

"Are you done thinking?" Taeyong stepped forward.

Ten pressed a finger to his lips, thinking "Hmmm..."

Taeyong rolled his eyes and slowly grinned, stepping forward again. He pulled Ten into his arms, surprising him a bit.

"Oh come on. You can't say no to this face"

Ten's eyebrows went up "Want a bet?"

Taeyong only laughed, he found him so cute. He then leaned in, slowly, and he pressed his lips to the younger's.

Ten hesitated, but he gave in and kissed Taeyong back, unable to help it.

The longer they kissed, the more they both wanted each other.

Taeyong shut the bedroom door behind Ten, and backed him up into it as they made out.

Taeyong slid his hands down Ten's hips, around to the backs of his thighs and he picked him up, on his waist.

Ten opened his mouth wider, hanging onto Taeyong's neck tightly; he was desperate for the red haired boy now.

Taeyong carried Ten to the bed, dropped him right on it then he crawled over him. Bringing his mouth to his, they began devouring each other's lips once again. Taeyong slid his hands up Ten's shirt, pulling it off then his own.

When he felt Ten's skin under him, the heat in the room began to grow and both of the boys were getting desperate for each other.

After several seconds Taeyong pulled his mouth off Ten's, unable to breathe.