Uchiha in the Middle

Last Time:

"This is g-great!" The snake sage blushed and reluctantly broke away from the hug. Jiraiya never saw the blush on his former teammate's face ... Orochimaru didn't see the toad sage accidently pop a pellet from Anko into his mouth thinking it was the food on the plate ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Deidara, cone in!"

"Yeah boss?"

"Orochimaru and the two that with him to Konoha are dead. I'm sending you and Kisame to get the Uchiha while he's on a mission. Sasuke is in Tea now."

"You got it!"

Sarutobi smiled as he listened to the seal in his office, "This is working beautifully! I should go send Naruto the report hopefully Kisame and Deidara aren't too close to the village of Tea already ... ... where is Jiraiya anyway?" He asked Orochimaru who had his dragon mask in place.

"I think he's still sleeping ... he stayed up t-to get this done." The snake sage said.

"... are you ok, Dragon? You're limping." The hokage looked at the clearly limping sage.

"I'm fine" Dragon said. Sarutobi shrugged and quickly went to send a report leaving the snake sage alone. "Yeah ... just fine ..." He muttered ...

Flashback

"This is g-great!" The snake sage blushed and reluctantly broke away from the hug. "Well I'll just go and tell sensei we got it working- ... I think you ate one of the pellets Anko gave me."

"Oops sorry!" Jiraiya chuckled as he scratched his check sheepishly.

Orochimaru smiled and shook his head, "It's fine ... but considering Anko didn't tell me what this drug and her interests I better stay with you ... j-just in case."

Jiraiya grinned, "Sounds good to me! ... we can double check the seal array and make sure it's stable. I want to decrease the static as much as possible."

"What is it with you and static?" asked an amused Orochimaru.

"I'm still freaked out about that one mission we had years ago after that record breaking lightning storm. You remember, all the equipment was going crazy!" exclaimed Jiraiya.

"Oh yeah, we could barely hear each other and I had to sneak into a complex ... why were you freaked out?" asked Orochimaru.

"Well now I know that you really said 'valuable', but I only heard 'ble' because of the static so I thought you said you were in trou'ble' and I freaked out. That's why I nearly ran into you as you were leaving." Jiraiya chuckled.

The snake sage raised an eyebrow, "So that's why you were so relieved when I had no injuries ... Tsunade never mentioned that ... I never saw you flip out when Tsunade does that."

"Well first off, Tsunade wasn't really on that mission. She found some poor gay couple to harass so she never knew ... and it's not her I worry about, it's you." The toad sage said softly as he lowered his head to examine the seal ... Orochimaru blushed at the explanation. "Are you sure Anko didn't say what this drug did?"

"Nope she just told me to try it, why?" Orochimaru noticed Jiraiya was flushed and put a hand on his forehead. "Oh you're warm. I'll get you something to drink-eep! Jiraiya!" Orochimaru yelped as he was knocked to the floor on his hands and knees with the toad sage on top of him ...

*rip*shred* Jiraiya's hair came to life and ripped the snake sage's clothes to shreds. Orochimaru was too stunned to move. He watched the shreds of fabric hit the floor. It wasn't until Jiraiya's arms wrapped around him a began touching him in places the snake sage only dreamed of that he realized he was naked. The feeling of the toad sage's clothed hard cock pressing against his pink pucker made Orochimaru whimper.