THANK YOU

The second part of The Clan series is finally finished after 10 months of missed updates, a hiatus, and long breaks! An explanations chapter will be released this Thursday, on 4/25, which will explain characters, plot, and the ending of this series.

Firstly, I'd like to thank all of you for taking the time to read this series! Whether you've been here since the beginning or just happened to stumble upon my account, it means a lot to me that you've decided to stick around!

I never expected many people to read this story but I'm glad that people found it. This story was so fun to create and was a unique way of expressing my love (and appreciation) of Monsta X's music videos and albums. Through writing these stories I was able to drastically improve my writing skills.

Your comments and words of encouragement are so meaningful to me! They always energize me and motivate me to go forward with this story, even when the going gets tough.

I'd also like to thank you guys for being so patient with me! Updates for this story were so inconsistent and there was even a three-month gap in updates. Thank you for putting up with my unorganized self haha.

As you guys know, the story continues in Monsta X's "The Clan 2.5" in the music video 'Beautiful.' There isn't much plot in that music video so I was considering making it into a series of poems to accompany this series.

However, if enough of you guys really want me to continue this series and don't mind if I reinvent the story or add a bunch of details, then I'm willing to consider making the music video of 'Beautiful' into a full book! Let me know how you guys feel:

Poems for the 'Beautiful' M/V

OR

A full story for the 'Beautiful' M/V

Again, thank you so much for the support! Explanations will be out this week <3

--vim-flower