Wolverine - Instinct (Edited)

Your POV. 

I was staring again. Then again how could I not.

Logan in the bare heat chopping woodblocks for the fire he was preparing. And this sight might be the only thing worth watching seeing as we dont have internet or a tv. Damn I'm so gay.

I see him glance over to the window wiping the sweat from his forehead. His serious face softening for me with a slight smirk as he begins grabbing all the wood pieces he'd chopped, walking back to the cabin. Now Professor X sent me and Logan to this cabin for a reason, he was unsure of Logan's powers being tied into an instinct, a side effect.

An Animal Instinct.

He asked me to go with him to study his behaviour for him and fuck was I in deep. 4 days in and I felt like I could cut the sexual tension with a butter knife. Sure; I love the presence of any sweaty, hard faced man but with Logan it felt so Primal. I like that.

He opened the door and walks in placing the fire wood next to the fire place.

"Hot outside?" I say out of the blue.

"Can you see your reflection in my forehead?" He replies.

"Not really, Id have to get close for that" I say, a smirk rising on my face.

I heard him chuckle slightly.

"When you're brave enough to find out the answer...let me know~" he says stripping from his shirt, his glistening chest was certainly growing on me.

I smile. Walking up to him slowly.

Getting in his bubble. His cheeky smile erupting as I grin back.

"Well...never mind just my face, I can see my whole body's reflection in this big forehead~" I say.

His smile dropping. Before picking it back up. His lips get ever so close to mine before I pull away, a blushing mess of a face. He chuckles.

"Pussy~" he whispers going back outside.

Opening the front door and leaving it open, the warm summer breeze flooding in. I cross my arms and sigh.

"Asshole..." I whisper.

I saw the book I was reading on the coffee table, rolling my eyes and beginning to read.

Time soon passes by as I didnt even notice Logan sitting on the recliner across from me, his shirt back on and his man spread wider then it needs to be.

"Not talking now?" He says, stern voice recognised.

I hum in delight, licking my fingers and turning the page. Not taking my eyes off the page.

"I am reading a book Logan...I cant do both"

I heard him growl like an animal,  it was getting dark as he begins setting up the fire. He seemed to be finished as he looks over to me.

"Do you mind? I cant be bothered breaking matches" he said, sounding almost bored.

I closed my book sassily looking over to him.

"Are you sure, I'm not entirely in control of my powers yet Logan" I say, unsure.

He looks at me, as if daring me to fight back his glance with a gentle hand held out in peace.

"Come here" he says.

I sigh and go to the fireplace, nervous as look at him expectantly.

"Hold your hand out and imagine the fire coming out controlled, picture it."

I did as I was told, closing my eyes envision it. Feeling the warmth tremble through my fingers. Before I open my eyes to see the fire had been lit, and nothing else was burnt.

"Fuck me that felt satisfying to do" I say overjoyed i managed to control my powers.

I saw him smirk.

"Is that an invitation?" He says, voice deep and heavy as I blush.

"No..." I say as he gruntled low with disappointment.

I smile and direct his stubbled face in my direction to kiss him on the lips by surprise, separating as he was still shocked that I had kissed him.

"But that was~"

He grinned before lightly picking me up by the back of my thighs and sitting on the couch with me straddling his lap. I slightly chuckle.

"Who's a pussy now?" I say as he chuckled deeply.

"Still you~"

He kissed me this time, the fires warmth finally making its way around the room. His rough lips pressed into mine so firmly I wasn't expecting it, causing me to gasp in shock. The feeling of his tongue exchanging with mine felt right. And his hands knew exactly where to touch at the right moments.

Like how he made his way to my jawline as his big hands grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them closer to his stomach. The roughness wasn't surprising, only making the wait so much more worth it.

I heard him unbuckle his belt as he struggled to take my pants off too, I laughed a lot at this point, the look on his face was priceless. I get off his lap and look at him. and almost instantly his eyes saddened with a slight droop to them.

"That it?" He says rather disappointed.

"Aww I just wanted to see how your face would look~" i say smiling as i slowly strip my chloeths one by one as Logan shuffled his pants to his ankles, showing off.

I smile as I pull my pants down and stand in front of him, his hard cock twitched as he stared upon my body. He was in a trance. I walk to him, my legs making their way to his, my ass laying itself in his lap, his cock resting in between my cheeks.

"I've always wondered what you'd look like naked...now I know the wait was worth it." He said growling, holding my waist hard. His mouth slamming onto mine as his fingers reach over my ass to my hole, his fingers teasing my entrance.

I moan into his kiss, melting like chocolate. His grunts of satisfaction and growling were a breeze in my ear, sending raw shivers up and down my body.

He soon pushes into me slowly as I struggle to adjust before bearing with the pain. When i thought it was ok to do so I move.

As I did this Logan takes to my neck making marks of his own, showing everyone else I was his. Marking his territory.

He scared me little when he flipped us onto the floor, my back on the velvet rug, the roaring fire right next to our half naked bodies.

Cliché, but fucking hot to say the least.

He thrust into me so hard I only just realised he wasn't in me fully. The length of him was bigger than expected, and hurt if he did it too hard, which wasn't often.

But his thrusts into me only grew hard and more animal like as the sex went on for what felt like hours.

"Get on your hands and knees~" he demands, as my shaking body clambers to my stomach to support my body. Hands in place, knees down firm and ass up high.

Logan was clearly enjoying the sight as he inserts himself and moans for the first time.

Never mind studying, I've got all the proof I need.

His teeth graze upon my neck, still pounding into me and I couldn't contain my pleasure any longer. As I moan for Logan to go faster, harder and to overall...

"Fuck me!~" I shout as he did as he was told.

He was soon finished.

Logan laying next to me, our naked bodies so close. And with a night like that.

We were both completely knocked out.