The Villa

Finally, it's time to post the new chapter. Sorry for making you guys wait awhile, but I was having a small case of writers block. This chapter wasn't easy to write and I think I could have done better if I didn't want to make you guys wait any longer. Enjoy the chapter and please comment. 😉😎

Nya, Jay, and Cole stood in front of the iron gates to the villa. It looked bigger than Jay remembered, but he was still shock that he was adopted so he probably wasn't concentrated on the villa at the time.

Jay put the key in the lock and turned it to unlock the gates. They went in then locked the gates again. Then they walked though the small forest and up the cobblestone path.

"Wow," was all Cole could say as he entered the giant house. Jay and Nya on the other hand weren't as impressive as last time. The only real difference was that there was less Fritz Donnegan things in the house.

"Okay, let's start looking." Cole said, looking around the giant house. "But is there anywhere specific where we're suppose to look?"

"No, it just said here," Nya told him as she looked around the entrance. "We're on our own here."

"Maybe we should start in the living room." Jay suggest to them.

They all walked into the living room and immediately started looking around for any envelopes or letters, or anything else out of the ordinary, but found nothing. Just as they were about to leave, Cole looked at the trophies and pulled one of them, then the hidden door was reveled.

"Wow, what's in here?" Cole asked Jay as they went inside the secret room.

"This is, or was, Cliff Gordon's secret makeup room." Jay told Cole as they looked around the room.

"Do you think there are other secret rooms in the house?" Nya asked him.

"I don't know, I never had a chance to look around the rest of the house." Jay replied.

After they were done searching the room, they left to search the rest of the house. As they looked though every nook and cranny, Nya looked at the bookcase.

"This sounds like a great book." She said, reading the back of one of the books on the shelves, then put it back. As she reached for another, she noticed a book without a title on its spine. "That's a little strange."

She tried to pull the book off the shelf, but it only went about halfway. Before Nya knew it, the bookcase was sliding open. She had found another secret room.

"Guys, check this out!" Nya called to Cole and Jay, who were looking in a desk and under the couch.

"Another secret room? How many are there?" Jay asked as he and Cole walked over to Nya.

They all entered the room, unsure of where it would take them. It was a little hard to see since the room was pitch black, until Jay found a light switch on the wall.

"That's better," Jay said, taking a look a the room now that they could see it.

The room looked like a training room. It had a bunch of training equipment and an open closet filled with all sorts of weapons.

"Look at all these weapons." Nya said as she examined a sharp spear.

"I know Master Wu says the best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend, but it looks like the best way to defeat your enemy was to make her your friend." Cole joked as he looked at the training equipment.

It wasn't long until the three of them were done searching the room and the first floor and moved on to the second floor.

Most of the rooms on the second floor were just guest bedrooms. They searched them but the rooms came up empty. It wasn't until they entered the last door on the left that they finally found something they didn't expect.

"Aww," was all Nya could say as they entered the room. The room was designed as another room, but not for an adult. It was designed for a baby.

The walls were painted a beautiful shade of blue and was complete with a wooden crib, rocking chair, playpen, and a bunch of other things a baby's room would ever need.

"This must be the room that your parents were going to put you in." Cole said to Jay, although Jay wasn't really listening. He was to focused on what was inside the crib.

Inside the wooden crib was a light brown bag with a light purple logo on it. It had two B's on it, surrounded by different flowers.

"Well, lets see what's inside." Jay said as he opened the bag. He reached inside and pulled out another envelope. He opened it and unfolded the letter inside and started to read it, with Cole and Nya looking over his shoulders.

Dear Jay,

If you've found this, it means you are looking for the special gift I've left you. I'm happy that you've decided to learn the truth about what really happened, and not just assume that I abandoned you, hopefully.

Your next clue isn't in the villa, but in a town Cliff and I use to visit every now and then. A shop in the town has your next clue. Just remember to stop and smell the beautiful flowers in bloom.

Love, Mom

"Do you have any idea what town your mom is talking about?" Cole asked Jay.

"No, but there has to be a clue about what town here somewhere." Jay said, re-reading the letter.

"Maybe the clue isn't in the letter, but the bag the letter was in." Nya said, looking at the bag. "And the shop the bag is from has to be the shop that she talked about."

"Yeah, great thinking, Nya." Jay said, admiring his beautiful girlfriend even more than usual.

They all got out their borgphones and started looking for anything about the logo on the bag. It took a few minutes, but then Cole said, "I think I found the store the logo belongs to."

Nya and Jay immediately stopped their own searching and looked at Cole's borgphone screen. On it was the information about the store with the same logo.

"It says it's called Beautiful Bloom, and it says there's only one store, and it's in the town of Nom." Cole informed them.

"Then it looks like our next stop on our treasure hunt is Nom!" Jay yelled, then said. "Let's go!"

The three of them left the villa and headed for the town of Nom. Ready to solve the next clue in the mystery.