Chapter 3-Landing In Nashville

Sofie's POV

My heart was beating at double time when we landed in Nashville.

I was ecstatic to see Matt again. I really did miss him being around.

I was also so excited to meet all of Matt's friends and fans. Magcon was going to be great.

My uncle walked to baggage claim while I ran before him, not wanting to waste any precious time.

My uncle laughed at my childish behaviour, picking up his pace to catch up with me.

Once we got our bags, my uncle got a taxi that would bring me to my hotel where I would meet Matt, then bring my uncle to where he was going.

My uncle was over here for work, so I wasn't going to see him for the whole time I was here. Anyway, I was going to Dallas and Chicago after Nashville.

I sat impatiently in the backseat of the taxi while my uncle was small-talking with the taxi driver.

I kept checking my phone to see the time, just wishing I was with Matt right then.

After about a half hour, we arrived at the hotel.

My first impression of the place was that it was huge and pretty expensive looking.

Once walking inside with my bags, I noticed it was even better then it looked on the outside.

Dark wood flooring stretched along the ground, with cream coloured furniture scattered around the room, creating a beautiful lobby.

Then I saw him. I saw my big brother for the first time in more than two months.

Our eyes met each other's and I ran up to Matt, him rushing to me.

He wrapped his strong arms around me, picking me up and spinning me around.

Tears were emerging from my eyes and there were also a few tears in Matt's eyes.

'I missed you so so so much, Sofie' Matt said, trying to contain his tears.

He put me down and my feet touched the floor once again.

'I missed you too' I sobbed.

He wiped away my tears with his thumb and smiled at me, his smile making me feel happy inside. I missed that boyish smile of his.

'I'm so happy you're here! We're going to kick ass together' Matt smirked.

'Hell yeah!' I replied, throwing my fist in the air.

Matt just laughed and took my luggage from me, saying 'I'll take those. C'mon, I'll show you where you're staying'.

We strolled to the elevator and entered once the ding of the elevator indicated that it was open.

'So, both of us are in room 235 Floor 5' Matt explained.

I nodded, trying to remember the numbers in my mind.

'And since Shawn's sister Aaliyah is with us on your aswell, it's you, me, Shawn and Aaliyah in one room. We thought you'd feel more comfortable if Aaliyah was with you, seeing as, well, you're both girls' he told me.

'Oh cool' I said, taking note. That makes me less nervous I guess. Staying with a girl and all.

'Then in another room is Jack, Jack, Carter and Aaron and in the other room is Nash, Cameron, Hayes and Taylor' he said.

God, okay, there's a lot of guys here. at least I already know they're names.

The ding went off and the elevator doors opened, revealing a long corridor, with white doors on each wall and red carpet lining the floor.

We stepped out of the elevator and Matt walked me to our room.

He just knocked and Aaliyah opened the door. I recognised her from a couple of vines.

'Hey Matt. Hi Sofie!' she chirped, moving aside to let us in.

Matt and I both replied back with a 'hi'.

'Shawn's in the shower' Aaliyah said, jumping on to one of the double beds.

The hotel room had the same colours as the rest of the hotel: white, cream and red.

It had two huge double beds with bedside tables next to them, there was a dressing table across from the beds and two red armchairs next to it.

There were two big wardrobes on either side of the dressing table and next to one was a door which I assumed was to the bathroom.

There was a sofa which was also a pull-out bed and across from it was a flat screen TV hanging from the wall.

The room had a balcony and huge shiny windows overlooking the hotel's gardens.

There was also a dining table inside and outside with chairs scattered around them.

The room had lights also, but weren't lit seeing as it was only late morning.

Matt rested my luggage next to the door and ran to the bed that Aaliyah wasn't sitting on, jumping on top of it, face first, his arms outstretched.

'So, Sofie, you're 15 right?' Aaliyah asked me in her cute Canadian voice.

'Yeah, I am. And you're 11?' I smiled.

She nodded, grinning back. She looked really like her brother.

'I'm so excited for Magcon. I only got here an hour ago' Aaliyah told me, patting the spot on the bed next to her, gesturing for me to sit.

I did what I was told and flopped down next to her.

'Yeah, I am too. It's gonna be great' I scoffed.

Aaliyah giggled then stretched over the bed, putting her hand in a backpack.

'Hey Sofie, you want some Skittles?' Aaliyah giggled, taking her hand out of her bag, two bags of Skittles in her hand.

'Do you even have to ask?' I laughed, thanking her and taking a bag of Skittles.

'Matt, do you want a bag of Skittles?' Aaliyah shouted to a half-asleep Matt.

'Candy!' Matt yelled, suddenly awake.

He ran over to the bed Aaliyah and I were sitting on and pounced for the Skittles.

Aaliyah and I burst out laughing, while Matt was lying on top of me, opening the bag of Skittles.

Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, revealing Shawn in just a towel around his waist, his six pack and V showing.

Holy fuck.

'Hey, did you guys see my t-shirt?' Shawn asked politely.

'Oh hey Sofie' he said to me, smiling.

'Hey Shawn' I said casually, but on the inside I was freaking out.

He just turned 16, how could he have a body like that?!

I've talked to Shawn tons of times before over FaceTime with Matt and I've snapchatted him a couple of times, but I've never met him in person.

'Nah, haven't seen it' Matt said, throwing Skittles into his mouth.

Shawn ran his fingers through his messy, wet hair and walked around the room, looking for a shirt.

Soon he found one, picked it up and entered the bathroom to get changed.

On the inside, I was thinking 'Don't go! Come back with all your shirtless ness!' but of course, I didn't say that.

'Girl, you thirsty' Aaliyah smirked.

'Am not' I said, maybe a little too quickly.

Aaliyah left it and I really hoped she didn't think I thought Shawn was attractive as hell.