Chapter 18 - Eventful Event

Matt's POV

Today was the first event in Dallas. I was pretty excited to see all the fans.

We left the hotel pretty early, so there wouldn't be as much fans outside, because believe me, it can get crazy.

Once every one of us were ready for the event, we clambered into the cars and sped off, soon arriving at the location.

There were a lot of fans outside, but not as much as there were in Nashville.

Their arms were reached out, trying to take our hands and take a selfie.

I gladly went up to as many fans as possible, speaking to them and taking pictures. Honestly, every single one put a smile on my face.

I patiently spoke to as many fans as I could until Gilinsky ran up to me, causing every girl to scream a ear-splitting yell, telling me that we had to get backstage.

I nodded and said goodbye to everyone, following Sofie and the rest of the guys through the crowds of screaming girls and through the door that led backstage.

"I'm so pumped!" Nash clapped his hand together in joy, grinning at everyone.

"Same. I can't wait to get out there" I replied, smiling ear to ear.

Soon enough, we were told to go out onto the stage, and we did as we were told, bouncing on to the stage, waving and shouting.

Sofie was next to me, accompanying us on the stage as we all got to the centre of the stage.

The show proceeded like all the others did, us interacting with the fans, jumping around on stage, singing and other fun stuff.

My heart was pumping and I felt so good as we got off the stage, soon having to get ready for the meet and greet.

I meet with all the fans, having such a good time.

"Can you follow me on twitter?" the fan I was speaking to at the time asked me, handing me a piece of paper with her twitter handle on it.

"Sure" I chirped, putting the paper into my pocket.

I spoke to the girl for another couple of minutes, then after taking a picture with her, she skipped away with her friends.

The next girl ran at me with open arms and I gladly picked her up, her arms wrapped tightly around me.

This wasn't unusual, a fan running up for a massive hug. Honestly, I thought it was so cute.

I gently put the girl down on the ground and she pushed her dark hair out of her face revealing...Kalea?!

"Kalea!" I practically screamed, pulling her into another hug.

"Hey Matters" she happily replied, snaking her arms around me, resting her head on my chest.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her, shocked to see her standing here again.

"Well, Cassidy and I left Nashville and loved it there, so we wanted to travel a little bit more. So we figured why not surprise you guys here in Dallas!" Kalea explained.

"Is Cassidy here too?" I asked and Kalea pointed over to Nash, who had Cassidy in his arms and was spinning her around.

"I can't believe you're here" I breathed out, a huge smile on my face matching hers.

"Honestly, I can't believe it either. I thought I would never get the honour to see Matthew Espinosa again" she said in a slightly posh accent, giggling.

"Come to our hotel later. We can hang out then" I smiled, staring at her deep, brown eyes.

"Definitely" Kalea said, starting to leave.