How you meet

Your perspective

    I woke up today at 7:30 am for the first day of school. The be honest, it's gonna be the same old thing, same old schedule everyday. I'll have no friends also, just like last year. 
    I ate breakfast, then showered and wore an off shoulder flowery crop top with a pink skirt. I tied my hair up in a high ponytail and left a few strands hanging from the front. Once I made sure that I had all the necessities, I headed off to school.
    I entered the place that I like to call hell, and was immediately greeted by a bunch of people that I saw last year, none of them were new. I went to the principal's office and got my schedule, then went to class. When I entered, a certain blue eyed boy who was wearing glasses caught my eyes, he was new, as I've never seen him before.
    Since the seat beside him was empty and all the others was full,  I sat beside him.
    When he saw that I sat beside him, he blushed and his eyes that were covered with glasses widened. Cute. "Hey," I said while smiling at him. His eyes widened yet again, and he greeted me back. "H-hi" he said while fumbling with his fingers. "Are you new here?" I asked. "I-I am. I d-don't know what to say, sorry," he stuttered. I laughed and he smiled. "It's okay. I'm y/n." I said while holding my hand out for him to shake it. "N-Niall." HE said while shaking my hand. "It's nice to meet you. I noticed that you've an  accent. Where are you from Niall?" "I'm from Ireland. But I came here because my dad had to get work done. So I had to come, and now we live here, in London." he said while beaming a little. "That's-" I was cut off by the teacher coming in and greeting ,the class with a "good morning" then we started the class.
    The third period's bell rang, signaling it was lunch time. I went to the cafeteria and got my food, then I noticed Niall sitting alone in a corner and eating his lunch silently. I carried my tray and went to sit beside him.
    "Hey Niall! Can I sit beside you?" I asked
     He looked surprised at first, but then he accepted. "O-Of course!" He said beaming widely. He then blushed "oh, I'm- I'm sorry, of course you can." He said while his cheeks turned into a crimson red.
    I giggle quietly and sat down beside him. I learned a lot of things about him, and it turns out that we have almost all our classes together!

3 years later...

    I giggled quietly as Niall kissed my earlobe. "Ni! I need to study. This exam is important." I said while blushing. "Sorry baby, but I already studied for it, and now you have to cuddle me." He said and pecked my lips.
    After that lunch break, Niall and I grew really close. We always ate together, and it turned out that we were neighbors! After 5 months when we were having a movie night at his place, he confessed his feelings to me and asked me out. I, of course, agreed. After 4 dates, we had our first kiss and he asked me to be his girlfriend. On out one year anniversary, he asked me to move in with him, and obviously I agreed. And here we are, 2 and a half years later, in college, still acting like teenagers...

1 1/2 years later...

    "You may now kiss the bride." The priest said.
    Niall smiled widely, looking me in the eyes, then he bent down and kissed me. The kiss was gentle, passionate, and caring. Thats how all our kisses were. Perfect.
    We went out of the church, hand in hand, smiling lovingly at each other.

1 year later...
    Nothing has changed, Niall and I's love has grown stronger. We now have a baby girl, and are happily living in our house.
    I woke up to a cold bed, and immediately sat up, only to see Niall gently rocking our baby girl to sleep in her bed. I hugged him from behind, smelling his scent that I never get tired of. "I love you"I mumbled as he was picking our baby girl up gently from I her bed. He turned around and kissed my lips, "I love you more baby" he said lovingly while holding Addison, our baby girl, "mommy loves you princess" I cooed at her and she made baby noises while smiling at me with her toothless mouth. Niall smiled at me Andy  put her between us on the bed, gently cradling her to his chest. "Goodnight Princess" Niall said. "Goodnight Nialler" I said as  fell asleep in his arms.
    I absolutely love this man, he made me the happiest woman on earth. Who would've said that a simple greeting would've led to such a strong and loving bond between two people?
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
AN;
Y'all I'm reading this book a year later and omfg, cRiNgE💀👍🏾
I'll be editing this though lmao dw
Anygays, I literally wrote this when I was 10, forgive me, I'm 13 now. Much more mature lol

I've nothing else to say ;-;
Bye ig :p💜
I love y'all clowns💜🙂👍🏾

~Amanie