In love with the nerd?

Your perspective:

I was walking in the school hallway, when I heard loud groans and sobs. I followed the sound and saw the school nerd, Niall. He was sobbing because the jock, Andrew, was kicking him and hitting him. "You'll never find a girl, nerd." Andrew said as he grabbed Niall by his collar. "Never" Andrew added.
"I can see you have eyes on the most popular girl in school. Just so you know, y/n would never like a nerd like you" Andrew hissed. Just then i had an idea.  I walked towards Andrew, turned him around and slapped him so hard that he stumbled back. "What the fu- y/n?" He asked surprised as he held his cheek. "Yeah y/n. And if you ever touch Niall again I'll beat the crap out of you. Ya hear me?" I said harshly. "Why are you even defending this nerd?" "Because he's my boyfriend" I said and Andrews eyes widened as well as Niall's. "Well then prove it!" Andrew said confidently. I pulled Niall up, grabbed his face, and put my mouth on his for not a normal kiss, but a French one. Niall was startled at first but then got more and more confident. He started kissing me back as the kiss got more heated. He pushed me against the lockers without breaking the kiss and our lips danced against each other as if they were never going to stop. They moved and moved until we both pulled away out of breath. I looked at Andrew and he was speechless. "Well.. whatever! I know you'll leave him soon so...." Andrew said as he walked away. "That was amazing." Niall said. "I know" I replied. "You know, I do really like you y/n. Give me a chance?" Niall asked. I answered by pulling him into another heated kiss. "I'll take that as a yes?" He smiled as he pecked my lips. "Well what do you think?" I sassed and he laughed.

335words