He slaps you

This was requested by: Alexa_Garcia_ag

Your POV:

"Y/n!" Niall booms through the hallway of our house.
"On the living room Ni!" I shout back confused as to why he sounds angry.
He bursts into the door, face red like a tomato.
He almost pushes the phone into my face.
"Who is this?" He growls holding his phone so tight his fists are white.
I look closely and see that it was a picture of me and my cousin.
"That's my cousin" I say simply and truthfully.
"Don't lie to me y/n. Who's this?" He growls.
"I'm telling you Niall, my cousin." I say annoyed at his behavior. Why doesn't he believe me when I'm telling him the truth?
Before I knew it, a hand meets my face. I stumble back, eyes wide while looking at the floor, not daring to look up.
"Oh my- b-baby, I'm so sorry" he says, his eyes watering.
I shake my head and run upstairs and slam the door.

Niall's pOv: (ooooooo)
I sigh and sit on the couch, running a hand through my hair.
I need to try and find his Twitter account.
I take my phone and type in y/n. There had to be something.
I found his account and saw that he tweeted:
'Guys! Me and y/n are just cousins! We're just hooking up! We haven't seen each other in years!'
Great. I sigh and put my phone down.
I go up the stairs. I could hear her sobs.
I knock on the door.
"Y/n? Baby I'm so sorry. I found his twitter account and saw that he tweeted that you guys were nothing more than cousins. Please open the door. I swear I'll never do it again, I swear baby." I say as I sob into my arm that was leant against the door.
"You hit me Niall, you hit me" she says and I could picture her distraught face.
"I know. And honestly baby, I'm so fucking sorry"
I could hear the door lock open. All she does is pull me into a tight hug and sob into my chest. I stroke her hair and sob too. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry baby" I whisper still crying.
She is sobbing so much. "Baby" I coo and put my index and middle fingers under her chin to lift her head up.
My eyes widened when I saw a big red mark on her cheek.
"Oh my god. Fuck" I whisper and look away.
"P,ease forgive me baby" I sob into her shoulder.
"I-I already did. J-just please don't do that again?"
"I swear I won't babygirl" I whisper and carry her to the couch, where we cuddle and watched a bunch of movies.