Louis is embarrassed

Soooooo I've seen a lot of imagines that Louis embarrasses you in so I thought why not embarrass him? THIS IS FOR ALL YOU ELOUNOR SHIPPERS OUT THERE! 😭
In this Imagine, you're the one that is called while Louis and Eleanor are doing it.their son Freddie, calls you..... oh and btw I'm gonna put my name in this one bc I can't right this Imagine with y/n. Feel free to change it! <3my name is Amany and yes it's an Arabic name. It means dreams <333333333 I'm also gonna put myself as a part of the band

FrEdDiE's pOv:

I wake up from bad dream and from mummy and daddy shouting.I think they fighting again. I no like it when they fight. I hear mommy cream daddy's name. I no like it. I decide to call untie MounMoun.
nO oNe'S pOv:
"Hello?" Amany asks, her voice groggy because it's 1 a.m.. "untie MounMoun?" Freddie asks. "Freddie? What're you doing up so late little guy?" Amany asks. "I scared untie" "why Fred?" "Because I think daddy hurting mummy" "why?" "Because mummy screaming daddy's name and daddy saying bad words." Amany's eyes widened and she knew what vas happenin'. "Is mummy going to die? I no want mummy to die!" "No-no! No! Mummy is not going to die! Th-they uhmm... they- they're playing a game that all adults play! Yeah!" "They playing? Can I go in room? I play too." "No sweetie it's only for adults" "oh"
It has been 30 minutes since Freddie called his untie. Amany fell asleep, but Freddie was still awake. He went into his mummy and daddy's room, and Eleanor's eyes widened as did Louis's. He quickly rolled off his wife and put his under wear on. When he put it on, he knelt beside Freddie. "What're you doing up bud?" Louis asked. "I was scared you were hurting mummy. Daddy?" "Yeah bud?" "What we're you and mummy doing?""we-uh-uhm. We were playing a game that all adults play!" "That's What untie MounMoun said" "what brought untie MounMoun into this conversation?" "When I was scared, I call untie MounMoun" Louis sighed as he knew that Amany would tease him a lot tomorrow at the studio.

Next day....

"So, Louis, did you have fun yesterday?" Amany started teasing and Louis rolled his eyes. "One, don't roll your eyes at me, lad. And two, if you do (ha that rhymed 😂) I'll expose you in the interview. (Dang I should start doing poetry tbh)
As the day rolled on, Amany kept on teasing Louis until he threatened he would eat her pizza.

Hola y'all! Idk wut to say.

Finish the lyrics:

Love_____
Love_____
Say that_____ love________

Song:
Artist:

Byeeeeeeee! 👋🏻

-Mouni

457 words