The Tommo Siblings

You're a part of the band  in this
I mean come on! Every Tomlinson is sassy and a bit assy! So that's why me and my older brother,Louis, decided to prank all the boys since we're bored out of our asses on this plane and it's 2a.m. . "Let's put shaving cream in Harry's hand and tickle his nose" Louis said evilly drumming his fingers together. "Ok and then, for Niall, we are gonna put hot water on his crotch!" I said back eagerly. "For Liam, we are going to draw on his face with your makeup." "And Zayn, we are going  to put a bunch of gel and shaving cream on his head to make some silly hair styles!" "Oh my god he's going to kill us." "But it's worth it Louis!" "Ok Ok" "wait!" "What?" "We should prank Paul too!" "Oh my gosh y/n I taught you well!" "Shut up. But what should we do?" "We should..... put a lot of fake blood on you and pretend that you were cutting your self!" "Ok! Let's do it!"
Once we did all the work, we tickled Harry's nose and I fell on the ground with fake blood  all over my clothes and Louis screamed so that Paul can wake up and worry about me. And Niall the most of course. "Ahhhh! Oh my god! Y/n! Please wake up!" Louis screamed. "What the hell? Why is there shaving cr- y/n!" Harry said. "W-what? Y/N! NO! NO BABY PLEASE WAKE UP PLEASE! PLEASE YOURE STILL TOO YOUNG TO DIE! PLEASE PRINCESS PLEASE! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE WAKE UP! PLEASE BEAUTIFUL!" Niall shouted as he fell n his knees, with tears streaming down his face as he held my body close. The boys all surrounded me know. "What is happening here?" Paul said. "My sister!" Louis 'cried'. "Oh my god! Y/n! Y/n!" Paul shouted. I opened my eyes and started laughing hysterically, with Louis following closely after. Once we were done being hyenas, we looked at the boys and Paul and they did not look very happy. "Really y/n? I'm your boyfriend! Why do this to me?" Niall said and I shrugged. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY HAIR?!?" zayn shouted from the bathroom. "Uh-Oh" "think we should run Louis?" "Yeah c'mon" Louis said as he grabbed my wrist and started running, with zayn following us. At the end of the day, me and Louis ended in the emergency room.

423 words