Time flies by fast

Guys I do not take requests, but this Imagine is gonna be for my dear friend from ig, letizia_petroni because she's amazing and so supportive. Letty if you're reading this. I LOVE YOUUUUUUU :D
Also if u don't mind, I'm gunna put myself as ur bff and Louis's sister.

Letizias pOv:

My friend Amany Tomlinson. Yes, her brother was the Louis Tomlinson.
I had a little crush on Niall though, what he didn't know, was that I was a big fan of him.
Amany always had these little fantasies that Niall and I will go on double dates with her and her boyfriend Silvestro (😂)
Today, she's taking me to a volleyball game, where all the boys, including Niall, are gonna be there.
She texted me saying:
Hey letty! I'm waiting outside your apartment ;)
I went outside and saw that she was on her phone, probably texting her silvestro, not mine. Silvestro is hers.
I climbed in the car and she lifted her gaze from her phone.
"Hey letty! I see you're dressed up for someone" she winked.
I rolled my eyes. "Shut up Mouni. He probably doesn't like me." I told her sadly.
"Girl what in the world. I ship #Netizia . Very love story starts like that." She teases.

Time skip: Louis's house.
We arrive at Louis's house and y/. Knocks on the door.
"Hey garbage queen!" Louis shouted as he opened the door.
"Hey garbage king!" Y/n shouted back.
You see, y/n and Louis gave each other these nicknames, no one knows why.
"Hey Letizia" Louis greeted.
"Hey Lou" I chuckled.
I saw Niall staring at me from the corner of my eye, but I just shook it off. We're just friends and that's what all we're gonna be.

5 years later...

It's crazy how fast the time goes by. Niall and I are married, and have a little baby named Pamela. (Pah-mé-lah)
I was currently in the kitchen cooking, when I felt strong, warm arms, wrap around my waist. "Hey letty" Niall whispered.
"Hi ni" I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, and pecked his lips.
"I love you" He said.
"I love you more"

LETTYYYYYY! I HOPE U ENJOYED IT! ONCE AGAIN, I LOVE YOUUUU :D