The boys dont like you

You're famous here.

Your POV

Today, Niall asked me if I could come for a get together with the boys. I insisted on not going, but Niall persuaded me. For some reason, I feel like the boys don't like me. Especially Louis. He keeps giving the most horrendous glares. Liam and Harry don't like me but they act like they're okay with me. Zayn, he likes me. But I don't know why Louis, harry, and Liam don't like me. Is it because of my music? Is it because of my looks? Is it because of my fame? I don't know!
Right now, we were currently driving to the restaurant that the boys were in. We got there and went went inside, and Louis raised an eyebrow.
"Isn't it supposed to be us only Niall?" Louis asked sassily. "Yeah, but I insisted for y/n to come" Niall replied and Louis rolled his eyes. "Wouldn't be surprised if she invited herself" Louis mumbled. I acted like I didn't hear it, but on the inside I was breaking. I just wanted to be excepted!
We sat on the table, and ordered. I got a salad and a cup of water. "Oh really? So now you're not pigging out y/n. What a surprise!" Louis said and I've had it this time. "Louis why do you hate me? What have I done to you? Also Liam and Harry! You guys act like you accept me but you actually don't! Like, seriously if you don't want me to be here, just tell me!" I bursted and the whole restaurant looked at our table. "Well maybe it's because you have shitty music, and you're slutty!" Louis said. "You want is to accept you? Ha! No honey! We know you don't love Niall and management set you two up!" Louis shouted and I was broken. Did he actually think that? "And to answer your question, yes! We want you to leave! At least I do!" Louis finished and I was in tears.
I ran outside the restaurant and sat on the bench. I still could hear what they were saying. "Louis what was that for?!?" Niall shouted angrily. "What?" Louis said simply. "You think you can insult my girlfriend like that?" "Girlfriend? Oh! Ok! So now she's your girlfriend." "Louis how many times do I have to say, management didn't set us up! She just wants to be accepted and you're not helping! Do you know that she's trying her best?!?" "Oh"
I could feel Louis's tone soften up, and I heard fast footsteps. Niall stormed out the restaurant angrily.
Then I also heard footsteps, but this time they were soft. Soft and gentle. Then, I heard a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Louis. Louis.
"Why are you here? To insult me more? Ok then, I'm ready. There. You have me all to yourself." I said. "Y/n..." Louis started. "I'm sorry. You know, Niall is like the 'baby' of the band. He has been heartbroken by many girls. And I'm sorry to say management set you two up. I know you two love each other. And I know for a fact that Niall loves you. I just.... I'm not used to girls being kind. They all used him for the fame. And I'm sorry to what I said about your music. I actually really like it. Plus, you've got some violin skills girl! You should teach me one day!" Louis said truthfully. I smiled and hugged him. "Thank you so much Louis. I just want to be accepted. And he's, I can teach you how to play the violin" I said happily whiled hugging him. "Thank you y/n." "No problem Lou." "Do I look like a toilet to you?" Louis asked sassily and I laughed.

A year later...
Niall and i have been dating for a year and a month now, and I couldn't be happier. I've grown so close with the boys especially Louis. I set him up with a friend of mine named Eleanor Calder. They got a long really well and started dating. Today is their 5 month anniversary. "Oi! Stop shooting me with the nerf gun y/n!" Louis shouted playfully. "Never!" I laughed and kept on shooting him. Niall came in and started shooting Louis also.
I love these people so much and I am grateful to be accepted into the family.