Your child is being naughty

WHOOP WHOOP! TWO CONSECUTIVE UPDATES BEBEH! LESS GOOOOOOOOOOO!
Oh and btw in this one, ur a part of 1D and u have a bad knee also. Let's just predict that when the iPhone hit Niall's knee, it bounced on yours too and u both got surgery 😂

Your POV:

For the past week or so, my 3 year old daughter, Addison, has been very naughty. She never listens to me or Niall anymore and it's getting out of hand. Like right now, she and her twin brother, Aiden, are fighting. "Mummy! Addison took my car" Aiden said as he tried to take it from her, but she just got him. "Addison give Aiden his toy back and stop hitting him"I told Addison sternly. "No!" She poked her tongue out at me. "Addison! I said give Ethan his toy back!" I yelled. "NO! I WANT TO PLAY WITH IT YOU BITCH!"she shouted and hit me with the toy on my knee, and I winced from the pain. Little did she know, Niall heard all the things she said and saw all her actions. "ADDISON GRACE HORAN!" Niall shouted, and she froze. She hated it when Niall shouted. "YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE YOUR BROTHER'S TOYS AND YOU CERTAINLY SHOULDN'T HIT HIM OR YOUR MOM, ESPECIALLY IF SHE HAS A BAD KNEE" he yelled. "Sorry daddy"she muttered. "I'm getting sick of this behavior Addison!" He hissed. "You used to be an angel to everybody, and now you're constantly naughty, and because of that, you're staying on the naughty step for 1o minutes!" He said as he picked  her up.

Niall's POV:

I picked Addison up and went to the naughty step. I put her on it, "you're staying here until I come and get you ok?" I told her sternly. She nodded as tears started to form in her eyes. My heart broke at the sight of my baby daughter crying, but she needs to learn not to take other people's things, and not to hit anyone. I went back into the living room and saw y/n clutching her knee, her eyes closed tightly. Poor y/n. I know how much that hurt, because Addison hit her with a metal car. "You okay princess?" I asked her. "I'm okay, but my knee isn't" she replied. "I think you might need another surgery" "oh no..."

10 minutes later...

I went to Addison and sat down beside her. "Why did I punish you?" I asked her. "B-because I hit mummy and t-took Aiden car" she sobbed. I smiled "c'mere princess" I said as I opened my arms for her. "I sowwy daddy!" She sobbed. "It's okay princess" I always try and stay mad at the kids when they do something bad, but when I see them cry, I instantly feel guilty. I picked her up and went into the living room. "Who else do you need to say sorry to?" I asked her. "I sowwy mummy" she said. "It's okay baby, but please, next time, not on my knee" y/n said. "Who else?" I asked her once again. "I sowwy Aid (nickname for Aiden)" she apologized. "I sowwy too sissy" he said back. They both hugged and i saw y/n taking a picture of them and smiling. Suddenly, my phone buzzed. I checked Twitter, and saw what y/n tweeted.

Y/t/n: I love witnessing parts like these with them! They're so cute! <3333

'Picture of them hugging'

Hello guys! I double updated for my apology! A long one (6pages (princess au)) and a medium one (2pages (this one ))

Sooooo yeah!

QOTD: SECOND FAVORITE 1D MEMBER?

AOTD: LOUEH

IF U SEE THIS COMMENT DOWN BELOW "SHAKE DAT BOOTEH OF YOURS LOUEH"

627 words