Princess AU!

Please,read
NOW I ABSOLUTELY LOVE AND I MEAN LOVE THESE KINDS LIKE, NIALLER'S A PRINCE AND YOU'RE A PRINCESS AND YOU'RE FORCED TO GET MARRIED THEN LOVE EACH OTHER.
Oh and btw this story takes place in the 1200s

YOUR P.O.V.:

I was currently in my room waiting for the prince and his family to come so that I can get to know him. It is an arranged marriage and it'll happen in 1 month! Apparently I didn't give them time to explain because I wasn't really happy because they just surprised me with the news this morning.

Earlier This Morning :

=======================================================================

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I said joyfully. They seemed a bit... scared? "Hi dear..." "guys what's wrong?" ",Y/N, dear, we arranged a marriage for you and prince Niall, and it'll happen next month" I was speechless. I opened my mouth to talk, but I couldn't get anything out. I just ran up the stairs to my room, and started crying. Why would they do that? Maybe I won't like that Niall prince. Why would they force me to marry him?

BACK TO YOUR POV:

As I was waiting for the prince and his parents to come, a maid, came into my room, and told me that mum wants me to go downstairs. As I followed her orders, I saw the prince and his family waiting for me downstairs with my parents.
As I went down the stairs, my dad said "There she is! My daughter, princess y/n!" Dad said as the other royalty family stands beside him. I greeted the king and queen by bowing then came the prince... As i approached him, he took my hand and kissed it. "My princess" he smile at at me. His smile is so cute! No y/n! You just met him! You can't thing that! "It's nice to meet you prince Niall" I smiled back. I could see, in the corner of my eye, the two kings and queens smiling broadly, as we greeted each other. "You too princess" he said.
"Alright! How about we all go and have dinner together?" My mom suggested and the king and queen nodded. As we went to the dinner table, prince Niall and I linked arms, and as we reached it, he pulled the chair out for me. "There you go my princess" he smiled down at you as you sat down. "Thank you prince Niall". As we ate our dinner, prince Niall and I chatted, and he really changed my perspective towards him. At first, I thought he was going to be demanding, harsh, and hateful, but now, since I got to know a lot of things about him, he was totally the complete opposite of what I thought he was. He was kind, generous, handsome, just amazayn ( lol 😂 )!
"Alright! Y/n, why don't you show prince Niall around the castle, then you guys go to bed?" My dad suggested. "Sure!" I replied. First I took him to the garden, my favorite place out of all the places in the castle. "This is my favorite place out of all the places and rooms in the castle" I told him as we linked arms and sat beside the fountain to watch the sunset. "Why?" He asked. "Because I always come here to watch the sun rise and set, and to think of all my problems when I have some" I answered, he nodded. As we watched the sunset, I could've sworn I saw him staring at me.

NIALL'S POV:

She's so beautiful. Like, I thought she was gonna be all clingy and a slut, but she's so kind and beautiful, that I couldn't stop staring at her as we watched the sunset. No! Niall! Stop thinking that! You just met the girl and you're already drooling!

Time skip to bedtime:

We had to go to bed now, and I didn't know if she was comfortable to sleep with me yet. When I showered and changed into my pajamas, I went into the place that I was sleeping in, her room. As I walked in, I saw her sitting on her bed, with her nightgown on, looking as beautiful as ever, reading a book. She looked so cute when she concentrated! She furrowed her eyebrows and puckers her lips, and it's just the cutest thing ever! She looked up at me and smiled. "Hello" she said. "Hi" answered back. There was an awkward silence until I spoke "Are you comfortable to sleep with me princess?" I asked. "Please just call me y/n." She answered. "Ok" " uh yeah I am comfortable to sleep with you, we're getting married anyways so..." she finally answered my question. I smiled as I got on the bed with her. I turned the light off. "Goodnight" I said "Goodnight Niall" she answered, as we both fell into a deep sleep.