CHAPTER 3: AN OLD 80s FRIEND.

Dan:"Ok girls, So how do we get out of this mess?."

Yang:"Watch, and learn, Dan."

Dan:"Wait, what, watch and learn what?."

"Before Dan's question can answered, the four girls already have their weapons out." 

Dan:"Oh."

"Dan seemed really interested in Ruby's weapon."

Dan:"Ruby what kind of weapon is that?!!."

"Start music here"

Ruby:"TEAM RWBY, ATTACK!!."

"Team RWBY charged at the beowolf and killed the first five together, than Ruby went at six of them and decapitated all of them with her crescent rose."

Ruby:"This is fun."

"Dan looked at Ruby in amazement, then he looked at Yang as she used her Ember Celica and killed three beowolf with one bullet to each of there heads."

Yang:"HEADSHOT!!."

"Blake and Weiss sliced four beowolf in half with ease."

Dan:"Hey, save some for me!!."

"Dan puts on the ultra eye and turns back in to Ultraseven."

"Seven fires his wide shot at a line of beowolf, killing them quickly."

Seven:"Watch this girls."

"Ultraseven uses his eye slugger on three beowolf, killing them instantly."

Ruby:"COOL!!."

"Just as Ruby was about to go help Seven, a beowolf attacked her while she was distracted, and bit Ruby in the leg,causing Ruby to scream in pain."

"End music here"

Ruby:"GET..OFF..ME!!!!."

"Music starts here"

"Then two more beowolf bit Yang in the leg and arm."

Yang:"LET...ME...GO...YOU UGLY SON OF A...!!."

"The two beowolf continued to sink their teeth in to Yang's flesh, causing her to bleed out."

"Two more bit Weiss and blake, one bit Blake in the shoulder, the other bit Weiss in the stomach."

Weiss:"SEVEN...HELP US!!."

"Seven was lucky enough to avoid getting bitten and used his eye slugger to kill the five beowolf that were attacking Ruby and her team."

"Stop music here"

"Seven then turned back in to Dan and went to help team RWBY."

Dan:"Ruby, are you girls ok?."

"The four girls struggle to get up."

Dan:"Ruby, here, let me help you up."

"Dan grabs Ruby's shoulder, and helps get her onto her feet."

Ruby:"(Weakly) Thanks Dan, but what about my sister and my friends?."

"Dan looks at the rest of her team."

"Suddenly Dan and Ruby look up and see a light come from the sky, and after it dimmed, it turned out to be Daigo madoka (Ultraman Tiga)."

(Dis guy)

Dan:"Oh, Tiga

Dan:"Oh, Tiga."

Ruby:"Tiga?."

Daigo:"Who are your friends, Seven?."

Dan:"Team RWBY."

Ruby:"HI!."

Daigo:"Why all the blood?."

"Dan looks down at the ground, his hand covered in blood, Dan then stands up only to see that he, Ruby and Daigo are standing in a ton of blood, The blood of Ruby and her team mates."

Dan:"Five grimm did all this to four girls?."

"Dan clenched his fist in anger."

Dan:"Daigo, Ruby, help me carry them."

Daigo:"Right." 

Ruby:"Ok."

Dan:"Hang on girls."

"Dan grabs Blake, while Daigo grabs Yang, and Ruby grabs Weiss."

Dan:"Come on you two, let's go!."

Yang:"(To Daigo) Who...Who are you?."

Daigo:"The names Daigo."

Yang:"Why are you holding me in your arms?."

Daigo:"Why not?."

Dan:"Daigo, just be quiet okay, and try to focus on getting out of this forest!."

"However during the fight they had forgotten that Bemstar was chasing them."

"Bemstar roar"

Dan:"Oh...right, I forgot about him."

Ruby:"How did you forget about the giant monster that was following us?!."

"Just as it seemed they were about to be bird food, help had already arrived when Dan, Daigo and team RWBY heard a familiar voice. " 

????:"EITI!!."

"Then, a blinding light lit up the entire area, and when the light cleared, Dan saw an old friend standing in front of them"

"Start music here"

Daigo:"Is that.."

Dan (To himself):"Ultraman 80!."

Yang:"WHAT, THERE ARE TWO ULTRAMEN?!!."

Daigo:"Hey, im an ultra as well."

Ruby:"Please, forgive my sister."

"The battle was short but brutal, with Bemstar having the upper hand at the start of the battle and knocking 80 around like a Ragdoll, eventually Ultraman 80 had enough and blasted bemstar with a beam from his belt, killing the space monster in just one hit."

"Bemstar roar"

"Bemstar falls to the ground, and explodes into a million little pieces."

Dan:"ALL RIGHT 80, GOOD JOB.!!"

"Stop music here"

To be continued...