CHAPTER 10: WHATS GOTTEN INTO US?.

"Daigo created a team called team MHTH (Matt) the name was created using their last names, Daigo Madoka,Musashi Haruno (Ultraman cosmos's human host), Gamu Takayama, and last but not least was Mirai Hibino, And the leader of the team was Daigo."

Ruby:"Congratulations guys."

Daigo:"Oh..Thank you Ruby."

Mirai:"Why am I in last?."

Daigo:"Dont ask me Mirai, thats the place they put you."

Musashi:"(To Wiess) So Wiess, you want to go out somewhere later."

Weiss:"Oh..well...I..."

"Weiss starts to blush" 

Weiss:"I..I would love to Musashi."

Musashi:"(to himself),Yes."

Ruby:"Hey Mirai, you want to also go out later."

Mirai:"Hmmm, Ruby, maby we talk about that at lunch?."

Ruby:"Ok."

"Team RWBY and team MHTH walked in to the mess hall and grabbed some lunch, and all sat at the same table."

Daigo:"Hey..the food here is really great."

Yang:"I know right."

"Suddenly, out of nowhere Velvet scarlatina came running up to the table team's RWBY and MHTH were sitting at, and she was crying."

Daigo:"Hey Velvet, whats wrong."

Velvet:"(sniff)Car...(sniff)Cardin Winchester is being really violent."

Mirai:"What do you mean Velvet?, why do you have your hands on your right bunny ear?."

"Velvet takes her hands of her right ear, team's RWBY and MHTH are horrified to see that she's missing the top of it."

Velvet:"He...cut...the...top...of...my...right...ear...off."

"Then the two teams here a few more of the students getting violent, and shouting threats to other students, then the mess hall brakes out into a free for all battle."

Weiss:"Yang..What do you thinks going on?."

Yang"...."

Weiss:"Yang?."

Yang:"Just shut up."

Weiss:"What?."

Yang:"I said SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!."

"Start music here"

"Team RWBY and MHTH jump back, as Yang takes out her ember ceilca and points it at her friends."

Ruby:"YANG..WHAT'S WRONG!!?."

Yang:"SHUT UP YOU!!."

"Yang fires he weapons at team RWBY and team MHTH who turned over the table they were sitting at and hid behind it."

Ruby:"What do we do?."

Daigo:"We need to wait until she runs out of ammo."

Weiss:"Easier said than done, those things can hold about twenty five rounds."

"Hayata, Dan, Takishi, and Goh all run into the mess hall."

Hayata:"HEY, HEY, HEY, YANG, STOP!!."