CHAPTER 5: THE FIRST.

Dan:"So, this is the school of beacon?."

Ruby:"yep."

Mirai hibino (Mebius's human form):"Its really beautiful."

Takishi:"That tower, its huge."

Daigo:"Hey, Takishi, be nice."

Takishi:"What?, it was just a compliment Daigo."

Yang:"Dan, what were those aliens that attacked us before?."

Dan:"You mean the Baltan's?."

Yang:"Yeah, have they ever invaded the planet Earth in the past."

Dan:"They have, back in the year 1966, but Ultraman defeated them, with the help of an organization called the science patrol."

Yang:"The science patrol.?"

Dan:"Or the S.S.S.P for short."

Ruby:"I think science patrol is easier to remember."

Mirai:" Hey guys, how about a tour of the school?."

Dan:"Yeah, how about it Ruby'."

Ruby:"All right."

"However, before they could start the tour, the ground started to shake, and then with out warning, a giant monster came out of the ground, Dan, Mirai, Daigo, and Takishi quickly recognized it."

"Start music here"

"Telesdon roar"

Dan:"It's Telesdon!."

 "Then the ground continued to shake, as another familiar monster walked into the opening."

"Eleking roar"

Mirai:"Eleking!."

"The ground shook one last time as two more monsters came out."

"Sadora roar"

Takishi:"Sadora!."

"Aribunta roar"

Daigo:"And Aribunta!."

Pyrrha:"That's four monsters in all."

"Stop music here"

Dan:"Mirai, Takashi, Daigo are you guy's ready?."

Mirai:"Yes we are seven."

Daigo:"Im ready when you guy's are."

Takishi:"As am I."

Dan:" Alright, Lets do this."

"Start music here"

"Dan, Mirai, Daigo and Takishi all turn into their ultramen forms."

Seven:"Lets have a little fun boy's."

Mebius:"Yes, let's."

Tiga:"Oh I have been waiting to beat up a monster for a very long time."

80:"Its time to kick some monster ass."

Seven:"ATTACK!!."

"The Four Ultramen flew at the four giant monsters, what followed was a short but incredibly brutal battle, Ultraseven and Tiga handled Sadora and Aribunta, the ant choju spat at Tiga with his acid spit and Sadora tried to claw Seven with his scissor hands but the Ultras won when Seven decapitated the two monsters with his eye slugger, Mebius won against Eleking when he used his beam sword to cut an infinity symbol right through his body, Telesdon was the most difficult to beat, even with four ultra brothers fighting one monster, Telesdon overwhelmed the four brothers, but just as Telesdon was going to give the finishing blows, a beam came out of no where and hit Telesdon, knocking him to the ground, Seven, Mebius, Tiga, and 80 all looked up and saw an incredibly familiar ultra brother come down." 

"Stop music here"

Mebius:"Look, up there!."

"Start music here"

Seven:"Is that.."

Mebius:"ULTRAMAN?!."

"Yang looks up to see Ultraman landing."

Yang:"Is that the first Ultraman?."

Weiss:"Im guessing that it is.... Ultraman Hayata has arrived."

"Ultraman and Telesdon have a short battle, Telesdon tries to bite Ultraman but Ultraman socks him in the head, Knocking him down, Ultraman takes advantage of this opportunity and blasts Telesdon with his specium ray, at first only seeming to get the monster angry, causing it to charge at Ultraman, but the second one was enough to knock the subterranean monster down, Telesdon tried to burrow underground, but was stopped by Ultraman when he pulled him out of the ground, Ultraman used his specium ray once more on Telesdon, blowing the monster to bits." 

"Stop music here."

"Ultraman lost a lot of strength while fighting Telesdon, so he suddenly fainted somewhere in the forest."

Yang:"Im going to go find where he is."

Ruby:"Yang be careful!."

"Yang looks around for Ultraman, but instead of Ultraman, Yang found a young man around the age of twenty five, with black hair, in an orange suit that had a badge that looked like a shooting star, lying unconscious on the ground."

Yang:"Hmmm."

"Yang picks the man up in her arms and brings him back to the school of Beacon."

Jaune:"And you say you found him where?."

Yang:"In the forest, just lying there."

Ren:"Have you tried weakening him up yang?."

Yang:"No I haven't."

Nora:"Well?!."

Yang:"All right, hang on Weiss!."

"Yang then tries to wake the man up, by pouring a glass of water into mouth, which works." 

????:"AUGGH!!."

Yang"WHOA!!."

"As the man gets his mind together, Yang and the others stand back as he looks at them and pulls out some kind of gun."

Yang:"Hey, its all right your safe."

????:"Who are you, where am I?!."

Yang:"Tell us your name sir."

????:"I said who are you, and where am I?!."

Yang:"My name is Yang xiao long, the one with orange hair is Nora, the guy with blond hair is Jaune, and the guy with black hair is Ren."

????:"All right, that's all I needed to hear."

Yang:"Now tell us your name."

????:"......."

Yang:"Do you not remember who you are?."

????:"No, I remember who I am."

Weiss:"Well tell us." 

Hayata:"Names Hayata, Shin Hayata."

To be continued...