one ➻〝angel and devil〞

a devilish voice from my left then spoke. ❝you're in your room.❞

i turned to my left and saw a boy. he's wearing a black torned shirt and black ripped jeans but still slaying it. and last but not the least, two very pointy horns on his head and a long tail.

❝my room?❞ i managed to asked before my head starts hurting once again.

❝who are you guys?❞ i asked while i eyed both of them. it looks like they just came home from a costume party but their halo and tail looks so real.

❝i'm your angel.❞ the girl in a white dress answered.

❝and i'm your devil.❞ the boy, in a black torn shirt, answered while avoiding my eyes as much as he can.

i raised a brow. idiots. angels and devils doesn't exist.

i then heard ‘my devil’ scoffs, ❝i'm not an idiot. we're real.❞

i then raised a brow at him. ❝oh really now?❞ i got down from my bed and stood right in front of 'my devil' with my arms crossed while leaning forward.

i laughed loudly after seeing the flustered look on my devil. ❝you're gay, aren't you?❞ i asked after composing myself and i swear, i saw him having those disgusting heart eyes while looking at me.

'my devil' quickly shook his head with his hands doing different kinds of hand movements and i somehow found it a bit… cute? wait what?! i shook my head to get the thoughts out from my head and faced my devil.

❝i'm not gay!❞

❝geez, you two really are meant for eachother.❞ my angel says bluntly which made me raised a brow at her. what the hell does this 'angel' mean?

❝she meant nothing. satan is calling, got to go! bye chaerin!❞ my devil waves at my angel before running towards the room's door and disappearing right before he can bump onto the door.

i then turned to my angel whom i came to know as chaerin. ❝well, chaerin, my angel, am i right?❞ i crossed my arms once again and sat down on the bed while having my eyes glued at the girl in front of me.

she just nods and flew up. ❝i also need to go. god is calling me.❞ she waved me goodbye before flying up as a white like portal opened and then closed right after my angel went in.

i heave a deep sigh and slouched on my bed's headboard as i returned at staring at the ceiling. ❝who am i?❞

« 𝖙 𝖇 𝖈 »

sorry as this chap is short :((