nineteen ➻〝love story〞

❝hyung? c-can i talk to you?❞ donghyuck knocks at the older's room door which was slightly opened.

a faint "come in." was heard from the inside. donghyuck didn't waste any seconds and entered the room. ❝so like... can you tell me how you and j-jaehyun met?❞

taeyong's lips unconsciously curved into a small smile after hearing donghyuck's words. ❝well, i met him by the forbidden bridge. that bridge actually connects their realm to ours before and it wasn't forbidden.❞

❝he told me that he fell in love with me at first sight. after that, we kept meeting by the bridge and do random things until i also confessed to him.

we dated in secret. our relationship lasted for many years. and i was so glad that mom and dad doesn't question me on where my whereabouts every time i go home late.❞

❝are you... really my f-father, and not my brother?❞ donghyuck cautiously asked while sitting down by edge of the bed.

taeyong nods and patted the space beside him. donghyuck quickly understood what the older wants and sat beside him. ❝explaining on how i got pregnant is a little complicated but i'll do my best.❞ taeyong smiled and laid comfortably on his bed.

❝it was in a dream. jaehyun was there, looking all fancy and royal. i remember us sitting by a bench and he held my hands and kissed it. it lasted for what seemed like five or ten minutes before he disappeared in thin air.❞ taeyong then took a deep breath and faced donghyuck. he held the younger's hands and smiled.

❝i woke up the next day and there was this star sign like tattoo floating on my left palm.❞

❝a what now?❞

❝the star sign was of a gemini. it symbolizes that i'm pregnant and it also symbolizes on what month you'll be born.❞

❝okay, it really is complicated.❞ donghyuck laughs awkwardly. ❝anyways, i just remembered that lucas invited me to his party, can i go?❞

❝feel free to do whatever you want.❞ taeyong ruffled his hair and donghyuck mumbled a quiet "yes!" before dashing out of the older's room and locking himself inside of his.

❝now i need to come up with a plan.❞ donghyuck mumbled to himself as he sat down on his study table to write down his plans on how he will sneak inside the heaven's gate and get to the forbidden bridge and save his minhyung from jaehyun.

❝minhyung!❞ the said boy was tackled down in the ground by his lovely donghyuck.

the younger sheepishly smiled as he got off of minhyung's body and stood up. ❝lemme help you.❞ he held the older's hand and helped him stand up.

❝i was just about to go to your realm and save you! guess my plan is now useless.❞ donghyuck let out a small chuckle and wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

he leaned forward and closed the gap between them. ❝i missed you.❞ the younger mumbled after pulling away from the kiss and rested his forehead on the older's.

the two stared at each other's orbs and they can't help but giggle. ❝how can you be so cute hyuckie!❞ minhyung pouted.