*Imagine for Rosequeen365*

Although this book is labeled as doctor imagines, but this person was very sweet when it came to asking for a request for a dentist imagine and thus why I decided to write it for them.

Thank you for 5k+ reads as well!

(NOT PROOF READ)
..

The dulling ache that was coming from my mouth was enough to make me sulk nearly the entire day, inconspicuously holding an ice pack to my jaw in hopes that my brother or his friends would find out.

In a recent incident when I took a tumble, I had somehow managed to damage one of my teeth in the process, leaving me with the excruciating pain I was in.

I would've told someone if it wasn't for my dreaded fear of dentists. And it didn't help any more with my brothers and his best friends holding that profession.

I was nearly in the clear of hiding my situation is it wasn't for Ashton walking into the room and throwing a questioning look in my direction. "What's with the ice pack?"

"Nothing Ash, don't worry."

He laughed, taking the ice pack from my hands. "That's kind of in the job description so it's hard not too. Let me see the damage."

Hesitantly sighing I turned my head in order for him to see the slight bruising on my jaw, his fingers gently prodding at it. I winced when he touched a particularly sensitive spot.

Apologizing quickly he grabbed his phone, switching on the flashlight and crouching in front of me. "Can I look?"

Knowing I'd have no choice unless I wanted him to get everyone involved, something I definitely wasn't in the mood for right now. Which is the exact reason why I obeying-ly opened my mouth allowing him to peer inside.

One look at his facial expressions told me it wasn't good. "Its a broken tooth. We need to fix it and let the others know what's going on. How'd this happen?"

"I tripped the other day. Do we really have to tell them?"

"Yes, we need to fix it as soon as possible otherwise the tooth could become infected and you'd lose it altogether."

Grumbling to myself I took the ice pack back from him and held it to my jaw once more. I watched wearily as he turned and the den, presumably to alert everyone else on what was happening.

I was correct when my brother entered the room - him too holding a penlight. "Ash said you had a broken tooth. Can I look?"

I pulled a face looming up at him. "Michael, I can promise you now that's it nothing."

"If it wasn't nothing then you wouldn't be holding an ice pack to your lower jaw." He had a point there. Grumbling indecisively,  I opened my mouth allowing him to peer inside with the light.

Judging by his facial expressions I knew that our plans would be changed for the day, as I'd most likely find myself in the dreaded dental chair.

My assumptions were true when he prompted me to get my shoes and jacket while he informed the others of the situation.

That is the exact reason why I was now stuck in a car, traveling to their office. It was annoying in my opinion.

Once we got there I was immediately taken to get X-rays. It almost freighted me with how fast they were moving.

I didn't expect for everything to be moving so fast especially when it was just a tooth. Frankly, I still believed they were overreacting yet I couldn't really say when my stubbornness got me in this predicament anyways.

So now I sat trapped (in my opinion) in the dentist whilst everyone huddled around the computer, looking at the X-rays.

I wasn't a dentist and had no dental knowledge whatsoever but even I could tell that it looked in bad condition.

Ashton turned towards me, a grim  expression on his face. "Honestly it's not as bad as I initially thought. Because you chipped off such a minuscule piece of enamel, we can basically just perform a simple filling."

My heart sank. "But a needle is still required?"

"Yes.. you said you weren't afraid though?"

"I'm not, but I'm not gonna get excited about a needle either," I laughed.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Luke beginning to put the drill together while Calum messed around with something in the corner: more than likely the needle.

A smile fell on my lips when Michael sat next to me, slipping his hand into mine with a comforting squeeze.

When the chair began to recline I gripped his hand even tighter. It wasn't that I was necessarily afraid of the dentists but more of the fact that this was my first real dental procedure.

Yet it was rather comforting having a sort of personal connection with the dentist.

"Alright, I'm gonna start numbing you now. You shouldn't feel anything just some pressure," spoke Ashton. I was grateful for the fact that he had given me some topical numbing gel a few minutes prior.

He was right. I could barely even feel the needle jabbing me, just pressure from it going in and the feeling of the medication going into my gums.

The rest of the procedure felt like a breeze from there, myself keeping my eyes closed so I didn't see the drill or any other horrid tool.

..

Hope you liked it! My sincere apologies for the long wait you've endured 😂