32*

~Iris' POV~

"Hey!" Andy exclaimed at me as I started towards the stairs, trying to get my attention. I frowned, glancing back at him with my brows raised questioningly. "Uh, yeah?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest. He grinned from where he sat on the floor in the middle of the living room, him and everyone else sat in a circle. In the middle, there was a large board game that they were all ready to play. "When you go up there, see if Luke wants to join us." He said.

I pursed my lips, nodding my head. "If he doesn't come, then you've got your answer." I stated, not planning on coming back to tell them his answer. I was getting ready to go to bed, but Andy just had to insist that I do this one thing first. "Night." I said to them all, turning back towards the stairs and starting up the steps. As I walked up them, I heard a loud response of the group saying, "Night!"

Not bothering to respond, as I'd already bid them goodnight, I continued down the dark hallway towards Luke's door. Without paying much attention or even bothering to knock, I mindlessly just shoved my way into Luke's bedroom. The sight that greeted me shocked the life out of me.

My eyes bugged out of my head as they landed on Luke while he leaned back against his headboard in bed, stroking his erect cock. I felt my jaw slack in surprise as I looked at him, knowing I should've left immediately, but all I did was shut the door behind me. His attention snapped over to me, seeming to realize my presence for the first time. I expected him to maybe be embarrassed at being caught jacking off, but his reaction was exactly the opposite.

His eyes trained on me intently, full lips curling up into a small smirk as he stroked his member slower to draw out his pleasure. I felt my body flood with heat and all of it ended up directly between my legs, loving how he kept his lustful gaze on me, trailing over my figure. I just stood there by the door, my legs feeling weak and my breathing now uneven as I watched the way he touched himself while he watched me.

Luke bit his lip, a low groan leaving his lips as he practically eye-fucked me before his gaze suddenly snapped up to meet mine. The intense look in his eyes caused me to shiver, feeling as if I were about to pass out. "Come here." He demanded softly, to which I instantly locked the door and walked closer with shaky legs.

I could feel my core pulsating with desire as I looked at him, nearing closer and closer. "You look so pretty, doll face." He murmured, dark eyes peering over at me. I crawled into his bed, unable to stop myself from looking down at his hard member. His hand still softly pumped, but not as he had when I entered. He was slower, gentler now.

A need to have him in my mouth struck through me, my toes curling at the thought alone. "Can I?" I whispered, looking up at him finally. His blue eyes glinted with slight surprise, raising a brow. "Whatever you want." He murmured, causing me to smile. I shifted, excitement springing through me as I grabbed his boxers and yanked them off before I settled in between his legs.

I carefully grabbed the base of his shaft in my hand, the skin soft under my fingertips. Heat pulsated in my lower belly, gratefully examining his cock. His length was thick and long, a vein leading up the underside of his shaft. I softly brushed my fingers over the smooth skin, humming quietly as little drizzles of pre-cum slid from his head and down the length of his shaft. His chest rose and fell unevenly, waiting for me to do something, but I just softly ducked down and licked up the pre-cum.

"You trying to tease me, Iris?" He mumbled, peering down at me. I smiled in amusement and carefully took his head into my mouth, lapping my tongue around him. He grunted softly, lightly thrusting up in surprise. "Shit." He whispered.

I easily took more of him into my mouth, his cock pushing down the back of my throat the farther down my head went. I began bobbing my head, feeling myself soaking my panties with each sound of pleasure that left his lips. He shifted his hips, whining softly. "Why did you have to come in here while I was jacking off? I'm not going to last long." He whined, which I couldn't help but to smile at. Still, I didn't stop, nor did I take it easier on him so he could last longer. If anything, I did the exact opposite.