Lesson Day One 9

Note imagine sting wearing the kimono throughout this story

Hey monsters! Oneesama here with chapter 9! So I forgot to mention something that someone pointed out to me... Lucy is even more emotional about sacrificing Aquarious because Lucy is under the impression that she will never see her again. She does not know that the key will be reborn one day so she thinks the actually killed her.

So this chapter will mainly be focused on Sting and Lucy's lessons. There won't be many of these chapters but I thought it would be a good idea to give you an idea of what Lucy is teaching him.

Also I named the town Sabertooth is in Aconitum. It's the name of a beautiful but poisonous flower. Since the location of Sabertooth is unknown and Fiores cities names are flower based, I am going to try to keep this tradition going.

The next chapter will have more fluff and RoLu action so I hope you guys are ready. I'm also taking a vote on Lucy and Rogues first "date" vote by commenting your choice!

Choice 1: a small village festival

Choice 2: a frozen glowing flower field in the moonlight

Choice 3: a hot spring

Choice 4: a pool party at the guild

Don't forget to vote!!! Now onto the story...

XxX

It was a bright day in Aconitum. The Sabertooth guild hall was filled with members anxiously awaiting the new job postings for the week. Most were surprised by a flyer posted in place of the jobs. Some were angry at the loss of opportunity to make money for the day, while others were excited to have a random day in the middle of the week to relax. No matter their personal feelings, each member took the time to read Stings announcement.

------------------------------------------------

By order of your awesome Master the Almighty Sting Eucliffe, ALL members of Sabertooth are to attend a party in honor of our year long guest!

Attendance is not a request. You will arrive at 7 pm sharp Friday September 7th. There will be an important announcement regarding how The guild will operate from here on out along with information on upcoming projects. Be prepared to listen and have fun! The party will run until the booze runs dry!

-Master Sting Eucliffe

-------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to deal with the harsh glares or invasive questions, Lucy requested Rogue teleport them via shadows to Stings office in hopes of avoiding the crowd. She had rather enjoyed his ability and figured it would be fun to try it.

He obliged happily wrapping his arms around her pulling her close and allowing his shadows to wrap around them like a cocoon. Instantly they were inside of a bruised Stings office and Lucy quickly detached herself from Rogues hold with a blush on her face.