Deadly Bonds

The guild was as rambuncious as ever. It had been almost two months since Lu-chan had left the guild and in her absence, I found myself feeling like i did all those years ago when she first joined. Not many people realize that I only joined the guild a few weeks prior to Lucy so when she came, I hadnt had a chance to make many friends. 

Jet Droy and myself joined Fairy Tail in the year 784x in the late months of winter. The new year had just passed and as January came to an end we found ourselves without a home. A dark guild called Elvish Fang had destroyed the village we came from, killing all of the adults and stealing all of the children. We barely escaped with our lives and vowed to grow strong enough to gain vengance.

over the years, Jet and Droy seem to have forgotten why we joined but I never did. Lucy was my first friend. My only real one even to this day. She was the only one who knew where I came from and she promised to help be get revenge one day. But with her gone, I felt empty. I thought about asking the master if I could join the guild exchange too but before I could garner the courage to ask, the master appeared from his office and called Gajeel and me for a meeting.

xxx

"I just recieved a very disturbing phone call from Master Sting of Sabertooth. Levy," I gulped as our tiny master focused on me. "What all do you know about the relationship between Future Rogue and Lucy?" Nervousness overtook my senses as the angry face of our tiny master fell on me. 

"Just what I've already told you. Why?" I hoped he understood that, even though Lu-chan and I were close, she still had her secrets. What happened between her and future Rogue was one of those secrets she kept from me. Thankfuly the master seemed to understand what I was thinking and he let out a long dfeated sigh.

"It seems he was more of a monster than we first believed." he said with a scowl on his face. "During the guilds disbandment, lucy took on a Blue Pegesas job as a solo mage with Master Bobs permission. She completed her missions without incident But apparently, upon her return she was attacked by Future Rogue."

Gajeel began to growl and his face morphed into one of fury. "How the hell did that happen?! I thought that psycho went back with thosee dragons?" I was glad Gajeel asked because I was wondering that myself. Of course Anna stayed here too so it shouldnt have been so hard to imagine. The master just shook his head and looked away. 

"I dont know. But I do know that he tortured her for a week before forcibly mating her and vanishing.  He is still out there somewhere and its only a matter of time before he comes looking for her." a startled cry escaped my lips and I began struggling to hold back tears. Gajeel looked livid and I turned to him for comfort. "How can we help." He asked while holding me in a tight hug. 

"I'm sending you both to Sabertooth for the time being. The master said turning back to face us, well gajeel. I was still crying into his chest. "Your rent will be taken care of while you're away and Sting has offered 10,000j a month for food and hygiene expenses." I didnt really care about spending money and my rent, all I cared about was getting to my best friend to protect her like she had done for me so many timmes before. But it was nice to know I would still have a home to come back to.

"Can we go now?" I asked pulling myself from Gajeels grasp. I wiped my tears away and faced the master with a determined look. "If Lu-chan is in danger I want to get there as quick as possible."

He cold tell if was distressed and nodded. Handing me a small communication lacrima he motioned towards the door. "Go right ahead. If anything happens you contact me immediately. Understood?"

Thankfully, Gajeel had enough mind to answer because I was already out the door and on my way down the stairs."Don't worry Lu-chan, we're coming."

XxX

Hey monsters! Long time no see huh? I FINALLY got some inspiration for this story so start expecting more updates soon!!! I am currently rereading this book from start to here before I add anything else just so I can make sure it makes sense. I want to wrap this book up already because I have an idea for another fairy tail book I want to write. So yea lol. Lmk what y'all think!!!