Episode 2

NEWS TO ALL MY LOVELIES. I WILL BE UPDATING A DAY EARLY CAUSE OF THE DELAY SO PLEASE BE EXCITED FOR THIS. It will be shorter than the others but oh well. Finals got me dead. This episode is. Or edited so ignore all the grammar and my excuse for the past chapters grammar, well I fixed it but I missed a bunch so please no hate. English is not my native language. Anyway, continue
~~~~
(Y/n) POV

"Is it time?"

K. So first let me explain why Logan just asked that. Well we put James in one of the pool lounge chairs and we put it inside the pool. Now the boys want to wake him up so he could fall into the pool

"It's time." Kendall said. This is so not gonna end well. "Carlos, do the honors"

"Whoa! Free hair gel!" Carlos yelled as loud as he could. Obviously causing James to wake up.

"Where?" And he fell in the pool. "Yeah, funny. Real funny. Now where's the free hair gel?" Does that even matter, James?

"How sweet is this?" Its real sweet, Carlos. "It's like a vacation, with singing.
It's a "sing-cation."" No but sure. Whatever you say.

As James got out of the pool, Kelly walked up to us. "Okay, guys, dry off and get dressed, It's time to hit the studio."

"Kelly!" Kendall started, enthusiastically. "What does the great gustavo rocque have in store for us today?" Probably something you won't like.

"Harmonies?" "Breaking down some new dance moves?" "A big hollywood party To get us some "red carpet exposure?"" Logan, Carlos, and James, in that order, guessed.

"Close." Kelly lied. "You're going to school." Told you she lied.

———————————————————————————————————————
"School? You're kidding, right?" Carlos asked Kelly

"Carlos, for the 11th time I'm not kidding." Kelly told Carlos. "You all thought you were gonna get three months off of school?"

"Not me. I applied for school. I don't want to fall behind." I told her. "So it's just them"

"It was more "hope" than "thought." "You guys definitely thought." I told Kendall. "Sh" Oh don't shush me mister.

"According to The actors, singers, and performers association, Kids under 18 in the entertainment industry Must attend four hours of school a day." Smart Kelly. "Did you even look at the pamphlets I gave you?" "I did." I stated proudly

A bell rang. School time. Good thing I left my bad in the classroom earlier. Going upstairs would've taken me a long time. "Tyler, where's everybody going?" Kendall asked as Tyler was walking to the classroom with his backpack. "Same place as me." I replied for him. "And where is that exactly?" Kendall asked once more.

"To school at the palm woods." And with that, Tyler and I walked away to the classroom. I sat down at the back of the class since I really didn't know anyone.

The boys walked through the doorway into the classroom. "Good morning, Mas. Collins." We all said once seated down.

"Today, class, we're gonna learn about fractions." Ms. Collins said after she finished writing on the board. "And I thought a fun way to do this Would be if we divided up some Pies." Ooooh food.

"I love fractions." Yes, Logan.
"I love pie." Who doesn't, Carlos

"And after we cut them, I guess we'll have to eat them." Yes!

"I think we're gonna like it here." I think so too, Kendall. 

"Oh, no." Kelly says what now? "You guys aren't going to school here." Don't leave me.