Episode 5

(Y/n) POV

Blue sky, white clouds, birds chirping. Beautiful day at the palmwoods. Or at least it was till I found out that the boys, including Kendall, were going fishing for girls. I was watching from afar as they all got rejected by the Jennifers once again. I walked up to the at the same time as Camille after the Jennifers left.

"How could you? With my mom in the hospital, and my huge fight with my best friend, and my zit?" Camille said after slapping Kendall in the face.

"Degrassi audition?" The boys and I guessed at the same time. She was wearing a cheerleader uniform.

"Wish me luck." Was all Camille said before slapping Kendall once again and walked off.

"Ow."

"Simms twins." Carlos yelled out of nowhere. We all looked at the direction he was pointing at. In less than a second, James gasps And turns to Carlos.

"Too risky. They get pretty upset if you get their names wrong." But Carlos didn't care. He went for it.

"Hello, ladies." Carlos said jumping into the twins' way.

"What's my name?" One of them asked. Kendall tried to stop him but Carlos guessed. "Mandy?"  They both got supper mad and pushed him into the pool.

"Sandy" we all said after they walked off.

The boys, excluding Carlos, sat down in the lounge chairs.

"Why can't there be a nice, sweet, nice girl at the Palmwoods?" I look at Kendall like he's crazy. Um am I not nice?

"Somebody not crazy or stuck-up. That's still really hot." I'm not stuck up. I think I'm hot. Does this mean I'm not?

"From North Carolina." Now that's just asking too much, Logan. But it seems god answered your prayers.

"Well, it's not north Carolina, but I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here. Let me show you your apartment." All the boys had turned to look at were Bitters is. I, being curious looked too. There's a beautiful girl standing in the doorway looking around and taking in the beauty of the Palmwoods. As she was walking in front of us she looked at us and waved a hello. I waved back with a tight lip smile but the boys, even Carlos who just got out of the pool, were staring at her. Including my boyfriend. 

They all suddenly started yelling "she's mine" and jumping on each other. Okay then.

———————————————————————————————————————

"Today we are gonna sing a love song." I say to the boys as I hand them the music sheet.

"It's a slow song, about love." Gustavo added for emphasis cause he always needs to have the last word.

"The record company wants one of your demo songs to be a ballad." Kelly explains.

"Okay, does anybody else notice the huge guy in the corner?" Kendall asked.

I raised my hand. "I do."

"That is freight train, my new executive in charge of making people do what I say." Freight train then punched a hole in the wall.

"Now, this is a song about when you see a girl for the first time, and you know she's the one." I said to the boys, looking at Kendall in the eyes. He was definitely trying to hide his smile, I bit my lip to try to do the same and looked at the ground.

"You guys know what she's talking about?" Gustavo asked rhetorically. The boys all seemed in a daze. But Kendall and I just kept the eye contact. In my head I was reliving the day we met. It wasn't romantic I mean we were like 6/7 years old but still it was an important day for both of us.