Episode 3: part 2

(Y/n) POV
The boys and I are walking down the Roque Records corridor, we can hear Gustavo and Kelly talking but we can't really hear what they're saying until Gustavo yells "Oh, yeah, and I say so!"

Logan freaks out "He's in a bad mood. Abort mission."

"Just stay cool." I try to get Logan to calm down.

"If we fail, we fail." Kendall said and we stopped in front of Gustavo.

"Heel." Huh? "Stay." We're already doing that. "Speak." I loath you, you Mr.X

"We took some pictures of the pool at the palmwoods." Kendall started. "The greatest pool ever, very lucky water." I continued. "It's a great location for the interviews." Kendall finished.

"Hot directors shoot there all the time. Swirly slide!" James hit Carlos upside the head. He almost just blew it for us.

"Oh, the dogs are directing my video now." Gustavo said in a sarcastic voice. "Well, let me tell you how it works here. You are the dogs, and I am the trainer." Well you look more like the dog than us. "Now, sit." We don't feel like it. "Don't sit." Oh my legs are tired. All the boys lean/sit on the backrest of the sofa and I lean/sit on Kendall's lap.

"This pool looks great." Kelly says trying to convince Gustavo. "And it's close enough that we could be back here by 3:00 to shoot the performance at the ultrateen hangout place." Oh it'll be close but it won't be here. The boys are all saying how Kelly is so smart and what not. Carlos even said "oh yeah"

"No yeah! You do what I say, and I say no, no, no!" Gustavo jumped in the las no and the set up he had with a beach background all fell. There's a dude flying a fake pelican or whatever on a stick. "Hey, let's do the interviews at the palmwoods." Good choice Gustavo.
———————————————————————————————————————
The boys and I were in their makeup hairs waiting for Bitters to go into his office. As soon as he did, Katie popped up behind us. "The bird is in the cage, and the Jennifers are in place."

"Okay, team, remember your missions." Kendall said, explaining the mission again. "James, you stall Gustavo.
Carlos, Katie, and Camille, you head to rocque records and fake build the ultrateen crib while Logan, (y/n), and I install the swirly slide and all those other electronic goodies."

"Okay, James is up first. I'll shoot the rest of you dogs later." Gustavo informed us.

"Move out." The plan is finally in motion.
———————————————————————————————————————
Kendall, Logan, and I are hiding in the bushes waiting for the construction team to get here so we can show the 2-j where they will be building the teen crib. The boys were wearing ridiculous bush hats and eye paint. I only had the eye paint.

"Was the eye black really necessary?" Logan asked.

"No." Kendall answered. "The music really sets the tone, don't you think?"

We all then ran inside to notify one of the Jennifers (brunette Jennifer) that it's her time to shine.

"Jennifer, you're up." Kendall said. As we're about to leave she stops us.

"Just to be clear, we get to be in the video, which will be seen by a lot of people, right?"

"Are you kidding? It's gonna be seen in Japan." Kendall said. As soon as he finished we ran and hid behind some plants, leaving Jennifer with the construction team.

"Welcome to the palmwoods. Elevators are that way. And please do your best to remain quiet. We wouldn't want to disturb our other residents." Jennifer said. The crew stared walking to the elevator.