Episode 4

I'm sorry I dint update las Sunday. It was Mother's Day and I was swarmed with finals so I decided to study instead of posting but I'm done with school now and I will try not to miss anymore postings.
~~~~~~~
(Y/n) POV

YASSSS. MY BOYS. YOU GO, GUYS. Ok I'm a little bit too excited. It's just rehearsal, (y/n). Calm down. Anyways my hips is because the boys were singing in the dance studio the newest song I had written. After the boys finished singing and after Carlos got up from the floor cause Logan accidentally hit him in the face again, Gustavo, Kelly, and I all walked out of the booth and into the studio with the boys.

"(Y/n), the song is great." Kendall said to me.

"Ehm, of course it is great. I wrote it." I retorted as I flipped my hair in a dramatic way.

"But the band isn't great." Gustavo said making no sense whatsoever cause these boys are awesome. "What missing is the secret rock and roll ingredients."

"Hair moose" James guessed. No.

"Chocolate moose." Ugh. I wish, Carlos.

"Spandex?" Huh? "Please don't say spandex." I doubt it's spandex. Logan

"The bad boy." But you already have one. It's Kendall. "The ill-tempered rebel with a flair for synchronized dance.One of you has to be it." Well he doesn't match that description exactly but he's still a bad boy. Just a loyal one. "I say it's Kendall." Oh. Told you it was Kendall.
———————————————————————————————————————
"Gustavo, why do we need a bad boy?" Kendall asked. All he did was point at Kelly and she held a picture of Griffin and played a recording. "Gustavo, it's Griffin. The band needs a bad boy. Bye." Weirdo.

"He's driving me crazy!" You and me both. "But he's also right, because the bad boy is a rock and roll tradition." We walked out to the hallway to look at the old bands' posters. "Notice the back turned to the rest of the band. Bad boy." Gustavo said pointing at one poster. He then walked over to another one. "Notice the back turned, the dark clothing, and the scowl. Bad boy."

"But there can only be one bad boy per group, as learned from the bad boys experiment of '95." Kelly intruded as she removes the poster we're currently looking at that seems to be covering an old poster from the band she was referring to.

"Didn't sell a single cd." Gustavo whined.

"But we're best friends. We never turn our backs on each other." Kendall said to Gustavo, the rest of the boys and I agreeing.

"Then let me let you in on another rock and roll secret.
The bad boy is also the most popular member of the band, makes the most money, and dates the hottest models." Gustavo said trying to convince us. And it worked for 3/5th of our group. Carlos, James, and Logan all started to show Gustavo how bad they can truly be. Not.
———————————————————————————————————————
Back at the palmwoods 2-j. The boys, minus Kendall, were dressed in black tanks and wearing sunglasses to look like bad boys. Anyways, when we walked into the apartment Ms. Knight screamed but then saw that it was just the boys and I. The "bad boy trio" were doing ridiculous things while Kendall, Ms. Knight, and I stood to watch. Ms. Knight just looks at Kendall and I for an explanation. Kendall beat me to it.

"Gustavo says one of us has to be a bad boy."

"But you're all nice boys." Okay. " Oh, I am so glad you're here. There's an axe maniac on the loose!" Ms. Knight says looking at us in the eyes with a crazy look. Kendall and I then look to see Katie holding a sign that says "No There's Not". This family is weird.