5

1 week later Brandi POV

"Brandi baby get up,we gotta go" my mom says to me waking me out my sleep. Today I had a photo shoot to attend to. The time on the clock read 10:46 and the shoot was at 12. I get up and go to take a shower.

When I step out I dry off and put on some leggings and a shirt. I snap and quick photo and put it on my Instagram.

Liked by Kaíshouse and 113,675 othersBrandii shoot today with @prettylittlethings😝

Brandii shoot today with @prettylittlethings😝

Comments disabled

I walk outside and hop in my moms car. She was going to be taking me to my shot and after we're supposed to go car shopping for myself. I have my license, but I never found the time to get a car.

We pull up to the rooftop where the shoot was being held. I get it and meet all of the photographers for the shoot. After being shown to my dressing room, I put the outfit on and go out to take the shots.

The pictures came out bomb, plus I got to keep the cute outfit.

"Thank you so much Brandi

"Thank you so much Brandi. These photos are great and you really slated" the photographer tells me while I shake his hand. "No problem thanks for giving me the chance to participate" I respond.

My mom and I pull off from the site and make our way to Jeep car dealer. A Jeep has always been one of my dream cars and I was thankful my loving mother was going to help me get one. "Hi welcome, you lady need some help? What brings you in today" the man asks us. We tell him how we're looking to get a car and he sits us down to discuss some stuff.

My mom and I decided on getting me an all grey Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was absolutely beautiful inside and out.

I get in my brand new truck and it all felt surreal

First thing I do is pair my phone to the Siri feature of the car. Next I adjust my seat and mirrors. Lastly, I enter my address into the gps and start my drive home.

Melo POV

I just got back home from spire for our break. I was going to be staying back and forth from the guest house to my room. I put all my stuff in room and flip down on the bed. While I'm on Instagram JRay calls me.

JRay: aye bro you tryna go get some runs in?

Melo: yeah bro, gimme like a hour tho I just got home.

JRay: alright G I'll see you there.

Melo: bet.

I hang the phone up and go hop in the shower real quick before I leave to hoop.

Brandi POV

I wasn't ready to go home just yet so I ended up stopping at the mall to do a little shopping. Right now I'm in the dressing room of Forever 21 trying on a bunch of different pieces.

Next I went to footlocker to buy three mid bread Jordan 1's. I have been wanting those shoes for the longest.

When I leave out go footlocker I start making my way to my car. While I'm waking I could hear somebody calling my name. I turn around and see my old friend from high school Alecia.

Alecia: heyyy girl.

Brandi: omg hey Alecia.

Alecia: girllll nothing. Back home chilling.

Brandi: you left CSU?

Alecia: bitch. Yes that shit wasn't for me at all. Like I would rathe focus on my modeling full time.

Brandi: yeah that's what I said. I wasn't about to waste no money.

Alecia: girl I wish I didn't. We should hang out sometime. Catch up.

Brandi: no really we do. You still got my number?

Alecia: 862?

Brandi: yeah that's it. Shoot me a text girl I be free we can hang.

Alecia: alright nice seeing you.

Brandi: yess nice seeing you too.

When I look look outside it was pouring rain. I hurry and run to my car. I turn on some music before I drive home.

Melo POV

I get out the shower and walk in my room. The hoop session with JRay was cool. I kinda wanted to see Ashley because I haven't seen her in a minute. I grab my phone and call her. I sit there and wait until it says FaceTime unavailable. I decide to just get dressed and go over her house.

When I pull up there was a car in her driveway. I get out in the rain and go up to her door to knock. As I'm knocking I hear the car horn go off. I look over at the car and start to walk towards it. When I look inside I see Ashley on top of some nigga kissing and shit. I knock on the window and she looks up all scared. She hops off him and gets out the car. "Melo I'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to happen like this. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how" she says.
"Oh straight you meant for this to happen. You good bro" I say and get back in my car and pull off.