7

Brandi POV

Kaí: soooo y'all has sex bitch!?!

Brandi: yes.

Kaí: how? When?

Brandi: I found him outside last night in the rain. Ashely cheated on him so he came over. He took a shower because he was soaked. When he got out we started talking and it happened.

Kaí: how was it? Was he slanging or no?

Brandi: ima leave it at this Kaí. I gave him a condom and it didn't fit.

Kaí: ohhhh ok. My sis got her a big dick nigga. No but are y'all together.

Brandi: uhhh yeah. We talked and decided we were gonna give it a try. Oh my god girllll and not to mention my mom knew about it. She was like a damn detective. She saw the hickeys and the covers and was like "I know sex when I see it".

Kaí: oh my god! That's funny (laughs).

Brandi: it's weird. But I'm about to go sis. When you coming to visit.

Kaí: soon.

Brandi: alright love you.

Kaí: Love You lots.

Kaí and I both hang up the phone. Melo had left about an hour ago so it was just me and my mom home. I've been avoiding her because I felt weird seeing her after what happened.

As I'm going to the kitchen my mom calls me into the living room.

Brandi: yes ma'am?

Jackie: listnen honey we have to have a talk.

Brandi: mom please, I apologized already.

Jackie: Brandi I told you I'm not mad about that. You're about to be 19 you can have sex if you want. You were in your room and I wasn't home. I just wanna make sure that you're being safe.

Brandi: yes mom I promise I'm being safe.

Jackie: ok sweetie. But anyway, you and Melo how did that happen?

Brandi: lol mom.

Jackie: ok fine I'll stop asking questions.

Brandi: Thanks mom, one day I'll explain.

I go back to the kitchen to make me a bowl of cereal. Me and Melo are supposed to be going on a date today. After my bowl of cereal I go take a shower and get dressed for today.

Once I'm dressed I say goodbye to my mom before I leave out and drive to Melos

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Gelo opens the door to let me in. "Wassup Brandi" he says and give me a hug. "Hey G, where Melo?" I respond. He tells me he's upstairs so that's where I go. I knock on his door and he opens it and pulls me in quickly. We connect lips and he grips my ass. "Couldn't wait to do that" he says making me laugh. I sit on the end of his bed while he finishes getting dressed. Dip comes and lays his head on my lap so I could pet him. Melo ties his his Durag and was ready to go.

We walk outside and get in his BMW. Melo starts the car, turns on some music, and starts driving to our destination.

When we pull up Melo comes and opens my door. He took us to one of our favorite frozen yogurt places. It was where me and Melo hung out all the time when we were younger. We walk inside and get in line to make our froyo. I got Strawberry flavor with a bunch of toppings. Melo kept it simple and just got strawberry flavor with no toppings.

Melo POV

Me and Brandi were eating our yogurt when a kid comes up and asks for a picture. I pose with him while his mom snaps a picture. My phone starts ringing and I look down and see it's Ashley. I look at Brandi and she looks at me. "What" I ask her. She shakes her head no and I decline the call. I can tell Brandi looked a little upset. Ashley calls back again and I get annoyed. "Block her number" Brandi says in disgust. I go to her contact and block her number. Brandi was cute when she was mad. I snap a picture of her and post it.

Liked by holloywoodray1 and 67,222 othersMelo she cute when she mad😍View all comments Ashleyalvano so this why you not answering

Melo she cute when she mad😍
View all comments
Ashleyalvano so this why you not answering.
Gelo my dawgs ✊🏽
Kaíshouse what you do to my bestie?
Melo @kaíshouse nothing bro😭

After we get done with the froyo, we get back in the car and I take Brandi out to the movies. We were going to see US.

                       •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Brandi POV

After the movies Melo drove me back home. It started raining again, and we were just chilling in his car outside my house.

Brandi: thx Melo I had fun today.

Melo: no problem Bae.

Brandi: that sounds good (Laughs).

Melo: haha I mean you is my baby now.

Brandi: I know.

Melo leans over and we kiss.

Brandi: night Melo.

Melo: goodnight Bae.

Brandi: FaceTime when you get home.

Melo: bet I gotchu. Love you.

Brandi: Love You too.

I get out and run up to the door trying to get wet.
I open the door and watch as Melo pulls off.