18

2 days later back in Cali
Brandi POV

For the past 2 days Melo and I haven't talked. No text, no FaceTime. I haven't even seen him. I was upset at the entire situation, mad at what he did, mad at how I handled it. All I know is I missed my Melo dip. I missed my man.

As I'm laying in bed my mom knocks on my door. "Brandi you up sweetie" she asks walking in.

Jackie- honey you feeling better?

Brandi- not at all mom. I feel bad about what I did to Melo.

Jackie- honey we all make mistakes. It's about knowing how to correct the mistakes and fix the problem.

Brandi- ma we haven't talked in 2 days. I couldn't go 2 hours without talking to him.

Jackie- then sweetie tell him how you feel.

Brandi- I want to but I don't even know where to start.

Jackie- start wherever feels right.

Brandi- yeah your right mom.

After I talk with my mom I decide to shoot Melo a text.

Hey.....can we talk?

I was gonna ask the same. See you in a bit?

Ok let me know when your here, getting in the shower.

I grab my towel so I could take a shower before Melo got here.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

About 45 minutes later I was laying in bed, watching videos on my laptop and listening to music. Melo walks in my room and I can't even cap he looked fine as hell. I instantly get nervous I hadn't seen him in what felt like forever. He sits on the edge of my bed and we just look before I finally said something.

Brandi- Melo?

Melo- huh?

Brandi- Melo I'm sorry for what happened. I'm sorry that I put my hands on you. I mean it.

Melo- I'm sorry to ma. It wasn't cool for me to do what I did and I can see why you acted the way you did. I was wrong.

Brandi- we were both wrong, I don't wanna argue with you.

Melo- same, I missed my baby.

Brandi- I missed you more Lamelo. I was going crazy without. I'm serious I will never put my hands on you again. That's not ok.

Melo- babe I know, you good for real. I ate that shit anyway (laughs).

Brandi- it's not funny boy (laughs).

Melo- but yo sexy ass laughing.

Melo climbs up closer and kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back and we make out for a while as things escalate. "Babe go lock the door" I tell Melo before we start. He gets up and locks the door and takes his shirt off. I close my laptop and put it to the side. We go back to our kissing session. Melo starts to kiss lower and lower from my lips. All down my stomach to my thighs. As he starts licking on my clit I feel my legs begin to shake. "Bae Flip of over" Melo tells me. I flip over and toot my ass in the air. Melo continues eating me from the back. "Damn baby" he says as I leave me juices on his face. By this time Melo had taken his pants off. He grabs hold of my side and puts it in me. "mmmmm fuck Melo I missed this" I say moaning. "Babe you gotta quite down, but I missed this too" he says to me. I put my face in my pillow and Melo punishes my back. He puts his hand on my lower back and pushes down forcing me to arch my back deeper. Between our skin clapping and the music on my tv I hoped my mom couldn't hear us. "Baby I'm about to cum" I say to Melo as he keeps stroking. Before I know it Melo pulls out, opens my mouth and cums in it. I look up in his eyes and swallow his nut. He grabs me by my neck and kisses me on the lips.

After we lay in bed and just talk.

Brandi- baby so what's going on with the colleges?

Melo- I don't even know man. They on bullshit saying I can't play.

Brandi- so what's the options?

Melo- well for now I know I'm for sure playing drew league. After that oversees maybe.

Brandi- as in like out the country?

Melo- nah babe like I'm my backyard.

Brandi- boy don't get fucking smart I'm serious. Like where?

Melo- China or Australia maybe.

Brandi- oh wow ok.

Melo- what?

Brandi- nun.

Melo- dont lie to me lil girl. What's wrong?

Brandi- just don't think I'm ready to have you leave me again.

Melo- I know ma but you know ima have you visit me all the time and we gone talk everyday.

Brandi- yeah it's just China or Australia is nothing like Ohio.

Melo- you right but we gone make it work. But babe let's not even think about that right now. We together now.

Brandi- yep you right.

I kiss Melo on his lips while he lays on my chest. We lay watching Troll Hunters. In the middle of the show Gelo FaceTimes Melo. I answer the phone.

Brandi- hey G wassup?

Gelo- sis! What's up?

Brandi- chillin.

Gelo- that's what's up? What y'all doing?

Melo- bout to fuck bro. What?

Brandi- he lying.

Gelo- bro this nigga so nasty like what the f—

Brandi- we already fucked. (Laughs)

Gelo- oh hell nah. Bro y'all tryna hit the movies later?

Brandi- what time?

Gelo- in like 4-5 hours. J and her friends going and she want me to come. I ain't tryna be there alone.

Melo- what y'all seeing?

Gelo- Aladdin.

Melo- alright text me, we a pop out.

Gelo- alright bro.

Gelo hangs up and Melo and I finish laying in bed.