21

Some weeks later

Brandi POV

Right now Melo and I were packing some of his things. Even if I didn't want him to, Melo was going to be leaving for Australia in about a two days. I've probably cried every day since I knew he was leaving. I was going to be flying with him there and stay for about a week and then I was coming back home.

Brandi- Babe you don't need to take all these damn clothes

Melo- I ain't gone have shit to wear

Brandi- you acting like you not gone buy nothing why you there.

Melo- true true.

Brandi- right so leave some of this shit here.

Before I knew it Melo had grabbed me up.

Melo- lil girl who you talking to like that.

Brandi- You. Watchu gone do?

Melo lightly tossed me on the bed and crawled on top of me. I already knew what time it was. The next few seconds went by and Melo had his face deep between my legs. I could feel every lick, kiss, suck Melo was performing. We were in the baller estate in Melos old room so I couldn't moan as loud as I wanted. Just know that this head was feeling magnificent.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Melo and I were chilling watching some Netflix in bed cuddling. My phone rings and Kaí pops up on the caller ID.

Brandi- hello??

JRay- ayee B you with Melo?

It was JRay on the phone, Before I could even answer Melo looks at me like he wanted me to say no.

Brandi- nah I'm tryna see where he at now.

JRay- alright let me know if you figure out.

I hang up the phone and look at Melo in confusion.

Brandi- whats going on????

Melo- I ain't fucking with dude.

Brandi- Why? since when?

Melo- that nigga was a clout chaser and just a simp for real.

Brandi- Bae...... what happened?

Melo- he was tryna get off using my name on people lying and shit. Taking money.

Brandi- whattttt you for real?

Melo- what I gotta lie for.

Brandi- I'm just shocked Melo, who all know about this?

Melo- ion know I just know me, Gelo, and Zo not fucking with him. That shit dead.

Brandi- you think Kaí know?

Melo- ion know but I wouldn't tell her.

Brandi- how come?

Melo- that's her nigga she gone be all defensive about it.

Brandi- yeah but she should know.

Melo- do what you want but don't tell me I ain't tell you.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Melo went with Zo and Gelo to see one of their old teammates from Chino Hills play in college. I went back to my moms and Kaí was gonna come over. The later Melo was gonna come and spend the night.

Kaí and I were painting our nails, drinking some wine, while watching a movie.

Brandi: girll so wassup?

Kaí: what you mean?

Brandi: just with you???

Kaí: oh nothing much for real.

Brandi: how's you and JRay.

Kaí: me and Jordan good why you asking so many questions?

Brandi: what you mean I'm just talkin to my Bestfriend.

Kaí: Bitch you think my nigga a thief too or something?

Brandi: aint nobody say nothing about him stealing nothing but watch yo mouth for real Kaí.

Kaí: girl fuck you.

Brandi: alright you can bounce I'll see you......

Kaí starts to walk out and bumps into me hard as hell. Before I even knew it I pushed her back, after that we ended up having a full fist fight. Knocking over things and breaking stuff. My mom rushes in and breaks us up.

Jackie: what are you girls doing!!?!?!!

Kaí: she fake ass hell!!

Brandi: Ma she gotta go.....get her out of here!

My mom takes Kaí and walks her outside. I just go back to my room and start to pick up. It looked liked a tornado hit my room. Moments later my mom comes back in. "You don't have to talk now baby but we gone talk" she says and walks off.

Later on that night it was pouring rain. I was laying in my bed freshly out the shower in my robe. It was about 10 pm. My room was mostly picked up but some things were still fucked up. My face was all scratched and my body bruised. I had been doing nothing but crying. I just got into a fist fight with the girl that had been my Bestfriend for years over a guy. The more I thought about it the more it made me angry.

As I'm laying there, Melo FaceTimes me.

Brandi: hello.....

Melo: Bae come open the door.

I get up and go open the door for Melo. When I open the door he hugs me and I just hold onto to him for a while. He just smelled great, so great I didn't wanna let him go. He hadn't seen my face yet. We walk to my bedroom and I close the door. Melo starts to undress so he could shower. Then he notices my room and face,

Melo: what happened???

Brandi: Kaí was here, we were talking then JRay came up she got all mad and we fought.

Melo: bro what???

Brandi: I don't even wanna talk about it.

I start to cry. Melo comes over and grabs me up.

"Come on B" Melo says to me laying me down on the bed. I just lay there waiting for him to return from his shower. 30 minutes later Lamelo walks out shirtless in his shorts. He gets in bed with me and we snuggle up close.