19

Brandi POV

Melo and I were both getting dressed ready to go to the movies with G. Melo was walking around with no shirt while I was fully dressed. "Bae take this picture" Melo says to me posing. I roll my eyes and snap his picture for him. "Can we go now" I ask him walking towards the car.

Once we get outside I have Melo trade the favor and take my picture. We get in the BMW and start driving to the theater. Melo puts on triggered by Jhené Aiko and I just laugh at his song choice. It was even funnier that he knew the words. We just sang together the whole ride.

          •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When we park the car I FaceTime Gelo to see where everyone is.

Brandi- hello.

Gelo- wassgud

Brandi- G where y'all at.

Gelo- we down the street pullin up in a minute.

Melo- man hurry up.

Gelo- aye bitch we on our way.

Melo- like I said hurry up congested throat having ass up.

Melo hangs up my phone and we sit and wait for them in the car. "Baby send me that picture" Melo tells me.

Liked by ballbrothers1 and 200,455 others Melo just friends View all 13,137 comments purplegoat1 aye my guy you different now 😂dre

Melo just friends
View all 13,137 comments
purplegoat1 aye my guy you different now 😂
dre.ball I'll still dunk on yo ass

Liked by melo and 43,648 othersbrandii 🕊 I got you as long as you got me View all 13,757 comments melo damn sexy 😍🙈kyliejenner such a qt

brandii 🕊 I got you as long as you got me
View all 13,757 comments
melo damn sexy 😍🙈
kyliejenner such a qt

After I post my picture people like and comment per usual. This time I see Kylie Jenner commented on my post and that hyped me up. Like I knew people knew me but now I really felt noticed.

Brandi- babe look. Kylie Jenner liked my picture.

Melo- damn do she follow you.

Brandi- not that I know of. That's crazy.

Melo- my baby famous famous.

Melo leans over and kisses me on the lips. We continued sitting in the car until Gelo, Jaden, and her friends pulled up. Melo and I get out the car and hold hands as we walk to the entrance. The weather was a little windy out tonight. We all walk inside and go to the kiosk to purchase our tickets. When I look up JRay, Kaí, Jhay, her friend, and Dre walked in. We were at least 15 people deep. After everyone got their tickets Melo and I went to grab popcorn and some of Jaden's friends came.

The whole time we were in line I felt like this girl kept flirting with me Melo right infront of me.

Friend1- so Melo hows Basketball going?

Melo- it's straight. Tired a little bit tho.

Friend1- oh no you can't be tired. Maybe you just need some extra motivation. Something to remind you that you gotta keep grinding.

Melo- ima grind regardless cus basketball is what I love.

Friend2- I got something you can love(mumbles)

Brandi- I don't know how they do shit where y'all from but where I'm from all the keke haha shit and flirting with a taken man will get you fucked up. So I let some shit slide because ion know y'all fr like that but y'all getting too disrespectful. So like for real cut that shit out with this one.

Friend1- girl what are you taking about, I'm having a conversion with him.

Brandi- yeah mhm but him right here, is mine so I'm telling you all the conversation is gonna get you fucked up sis.

Melo-  B calm down Bae.

Friend1- trust if I wanted your man I could have him sweetie.

Jaden- woah what's going on?

Brandi- listen I don't know what's going on with your fiend but she really flirting with Melo in my face. Like I let it slide but she just kept being disrespectful. I'm not with that shit. 

Friend1- girl calm yo bitch ass down.

Before I knew it I reached around Jaden and popped her friend right in the mouth. She grabbed hold onto my hair and started pulling. As were fighting the other friend jumps in and starts trying to jump me. By that time Kaí has ran over and grabbed the other friend. Gelo, Melo, Jaden, Dre, JRay, and Jhay were all trying to break up the fight. Someone grabbed me off the girl and started carrying me to the door. I look and see it was Gelo. "Sis go home Melo going to get the car" Gelo says. I felt bad that I got into a fight and we were all supposed to be seeing a movie. But baby girl had it coming. Melo comes and gets me In the car and drives off. I thought he was going to be mad at me. I thought I had embarrassed him but I guess not because when Melo drove off he just started laughing.

Melo- now why you beat on that girl like that?

Brandi- babe come on honestly she was be so disrespectful.

Melo- yeah but you gone beat up every girl who try to flirt with me?

Brandi- she was doing it in front of my face. Then she called me a bitch. So I showed her a bitch.

Melo- damn B you can't be doing that tho because you got a name and future. Don't let these hoes stop yo bag just because they flirting with me.

Brandi- yeah you right babe I didn't even think about that.

Melo- trust me it be a lot of niggas heads I wanna knock off.

Brandi- I'm sorry babe, if I messed up the night.

Melo- you good I know Jaden probably confused as hell.

Brandi- ima call her tomorrow and apologize about it.

Melo- yeah don't stress. Just get ready to take this dick I'm bout to lay down in a minute.

Brandi- oop ok.

                     •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•