16

Touchdown in Panama 🇵🇦

Brandi POV

The plane lands and when I look out the window I could see the beautiful view. When I look to my left I see Melo knocked out with his mouth open. I tap him on his shoulder waking him up. "Babe we're here" i say to him. Melo yawns and we walk into the airport to get our luggage.

                •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We get to our hotel and when I say it was absolutely beautiful it was BEAUTIFUL!

Before I could even put all my things down Melo picks me up off my feet

Before I could even put all my things down Melo picks me up off my feet. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. We start kissing passionately and somehow we end up on the bed. Right before things got intense, Kaí walks in.

Kaí- uh-uh y'all nasty asses need to stop. Nobody wanna see that shit.

I look up in total shock and confusion.

Brandi- what are you doing here?

Kaí- girl Melo flew us out for your birthday.

Brandi- us?

Kaí- so you didn't tell her Melo??

Melo- no I didn't because it was supposed to be a surprise Kaí damn.

Kaí- my bad.

Brandi- who else did you bring here babe?

Melo- just Kaí, JRay, Jhay, Gelo, Jaden, and your sister.

Brandi- my sister as in Kayla?

Melo-  yeah

Brandi- babe I barley even know her.

Melo- I know but I figured this would be a good time for y'all to bond. On your birthday.

Brandi- I don't know. I don't know if I'm ready. I don't want things to be all weird.

Melo- it won't B just chill. It's yo day ma.

Melo grabs my chin and kisses my lips.

Kaí- let me get out y'all room, fucking freaks.

Melo- close it on the way out.

Kaí walks out the room and closes the door. Melo and I pick up where we left off. Melo sucks on my neck while taking my shirt off. His kisses were so soft and warm. Before I knew it Melo was kissing between my thighs, then kissing my lips. "Melo stop teasing" I say to him moaning. He just laughs. Then, Melo starts attacking my clit. Right in the middle my phone starts ringing. I look at the caller ID and it was my mom. I answer the phone and Melo stops. I signal for him to keep going.

Brandi- hello

Jackie- hey baby, how was the flight?

Brandi- iiit was...good.

Jackie- you ok?

I couldn't believe I was really sitting here with Melo eating my pussy while I'm on the phone with my mom

Brandi- mmmhm.

Jackie- you sound like you were sleep. I'll call you later be safe and have fun. Love you.

Brandi- oK love you too.

The call ends and Melo laughs at me "you a fuckin freak"

            •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Later that night we all went out to dinner.

The restaurant was really fancy and cute.

Everyone gathered around the table, we all looked at the menus to see what we were going to order. I look over and I could see Kayla looked kinda left out. I didn't want her to feel like that so I said something.

Brandi- Kayla what you looking at?

Kayla- oh, I was thinking about getting the orzo salad.

Brandi- that sounds good I might get that too.

The waiter came and took all of our orders. Melo was the only one that didn't order yet.

Melo- can I get the turkey sliders.

Waiter- would you like fries, baked potato, or corn?

Melo- y'all got ranch?

Waiter- no I'm sorry. We have a really good grub sauce.

Melo- alright let me get that with some fries.

The waiter takes the menus and we all take a sip of our drinks. Out of no where these dancers pop out and start doing all sorts of fire tricks. I record while they dance. A waitress comes out holding a cake. I just look at Melo and tears start to fall. Everybody starts to sing happy birthday. "Make a wish bitch" Kaí says. I make my wish and blow out the candles.

Later that night

I was chilling out at the jacuzzi with Kaí, Jaden, and Jhay. Kayla went to sleep and the boys were somewhere playing video games.

Jhay- so you guys are telling me that you've never gotten your ass ate?

Kaí- absolutely not.

Jaden- ewwww.

Jhay- y'all acting like that now but it actually feel good.

Brandi- if I asked Melo to eat my ass he would stop talking to me.

Jaden- same, G would look at me like I'm stupid.

In the middle of the conversation Melo comes out.

Melo- y'all don't mind if I steal her?

Kaí- take that bitch.

Brandi- wow, I love you too bestie.

We get back to the room and Melo starts. I knew exactly where this was going to lead and I wasn't mad about it.