9

Brandi POV

Brandi: hey Bae

Melo: wassup lil girl. What you got up for today?

Brandi: nothing just a mall run with Kaí.

Melo: oh ok.

Brandi: yeah. You got practice today?

Melo: yeah. Bro I'm tired as fuck.

Brandi: boy you gotta go to practice.

Melo: hell nah ima sleep over.

Brandi: Lamelo you better get yo ass up and go practice.

Melo: alright bro ima go ima go.

Brandi: better.

Melo: if I don't?

Brandi: ima come fuck you up.

Melo: ima be waiting. Slam yo lil ass somewhere.

Brandi: ok watch. Play wit me if you want.

Melo: nah I got you mamas don't worry ima go.

Brandi: ok good.

I get up with Melo still on the phone and walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I sit the phone down where I could still hear Melo in over the water and he could hear me. I get in the shower and start cleaning my body.

Melo: Bae can you do me a favor?

Brandi: yea wassup?

Melo: when you get a chance if it's cool with moms can you get dip and keep him with you?

Brandi: yesss I would love for my baby to come with me. My mom won't care.

Melo: alright bet, that way I can see y'all both.

Brandi: yeah I miss my son. Melo do you want kids?

Melo: yeah.

Brandi: you know how to handle a baby?

Melo: yeah pick em up by the ankles.

Brandi: what?? (Laughs)

Melo: nah I'm playing. I ain't never held a baby until Zoey but I'm sure it ain't hard.

Brandi: ok well you got some time to learn until a baby is coming about.

Melo: for sure. Baby Melo gone be crazy tho. (Smiling)

Brandi: tell me about it. (Laughs)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Girl I'm out side" I say to Kaí, waiting in-front of her house. Minutes later she comes walking out the door. "Hey bitch" she says as she gets in. "Hey hoe" I respond and give her a hug. I put my car in drive and we make our way to the mall.

"Kaí do you think this would be cute" I ask her holding up a tie-dye shirt. She nods and I get the shirt along with a couple other items. Kaí and I walk to Cinnabon. While we wait in line a boy comes up to us.

Boy: hey how y'all doing?

Kaí: hi.

Brandi: hello.

Boy: you caught my eye from over there and I couldn't help but come over and tell you how fine you are. I'm Domenic.