20 part 2

..............

Brandi POV

Right now we were on our way to Melo's game. Everyone was in the sprinter. The grandparents, Lavar, Tina, Zo, Gelo, Jaden, Melo, and I. I could tell Melo was fully focused, he had his beats on signaling he didn't wanna talk.

Once we get to the gym everyone gets out and walks in. Sometimes I forget that people actually look forward to seeing us. When we walk in the whole gym starts cheering and people ask for pictures. Melo walked to the locker room, Lavar took Tina to the seats, Zo, Gelo, Jaden, and I stayed back and snapped a couple of pics.

Everyone was seated as the ball went in the air for tip off. We won the tip and Melo got hot early. He was pulling deep 3's and dishing flashy passes. Zo and Gelo were going crazy seeing how good Melo was playing. I even found myself screaming a couple times when he did a highlight play.

Halftime came and G and Zo went on the court and starting taking shots. Gelo drained a half court shot with ease and everyone went wild. Jaden and I went to use the ladies room. When we got back the second half was just beginning to start.

Melo continued his hot hand throughout the second half. By the end of the game the team had won and Melo sure enough had 46 points, 11 rebounds, and 14 assist. This boy was really special at basketball. After the game a couple of people went to ask the players some questions. Melo came over and we all congratulated him.

Instead of going with the family Melo and I grabbed some food on the way back to the house. We honestly just wanted to be alone. Nothing against anyone.

We were cuddling in bed, fresh out the shower listening to music. Somehow someway Melo got me on top of him. He was rubbing on my ass with both hands.

Brandi- baaaabeee.

Melo- nah fuck that.

Melo starts kissing me and I have no choice but to kiss back. My top was the first piece of clothing to go. Melo was already shirtless so I just started to kiss on his neck and his body. Each kissing traveling lower and lower until I reach the lining of his shorts. At first I tease him by rubbing through his shorts.

Melo- lil girl stop playing with me.

I pull his shorts down and start to lick on the tip. I spit a little just before I put him in my mouth. Melo grabs my hair and puts in a ponytail for me.

Melo- alright let me hit it from behind.

Melo turns me over and lifts my ass in the air and slides in. I don't know what it was but the sex we were having felt different. Different in a good way, like this was hands down the best sex we've had. Every stroke felt amazing. I start to moan Melos name as he hits it from the back. "mmmmm....Mel-ohhhh" I moan out. He kept going and I kept moaning.

Melo had us in missionary with my legs on his shoulders. He was hitting me with some deep strokes. "Damn this pussy so good" Melo says whale looking in my eyes. A few more strokes and Melo cums without pulling out. I thought we were done but Melo goes down and starts eating me. "Oooooo fuck baby" I yell out. Minuets later I find myself having an orgasm. Melo comes back up and kisses me on the lips and we just lay in bed.

Brandi- babe that was the best sex ever.

Melo- you silly as hell.

Brandi- no Melo fr like I've never had an orgasm like that.

Melo- damn so I wasn't doing my job before?

Brandi- boyy hush you know what I mean.

Melo- nah tell me what you mean. (Kisses Brandi)

Brandi- I'm just saying that dick got me ready to go to the kitchen and cook for you.

Melo- (laughs) bro you crazy.

Brandi- (laughs).

Melo turns on Gotham and we watch tv cuddled up naked on our way to sleep.

Brandi- I love you Dip.

Melo- I love you more mamas.