14

Brandi POV

I open my eyes and see Melo between my legs m. I then feel the pleasure of his tongue. A moan escapes my mouth and I just lay back and enjoy. I put my hand on Melos durag but he moves it and holds it. He does the same to my free hand so now I can't move my arms. The pleasure began to increase and so did my moans. "Melllooo" I moan. I feel myself about to cum and I start to shake a little. Melo starts going crazy and I eventually release my juices onto Melos face. Even after I cum Melo keeps going which drives me wild. I get a hand free and try to push him away, but he cuffs his arms around my thighs. It felt so good that I started squirming to get free. He finally lets go and starts kissing me up to my lips.

Melo- Goodmorning ma.

Brandi- Goodmorning.

Melo- you comin to Zo game with me?

Brandi- yeah of course. I just gotta go home first.

Melo- alright that's cool I think ima go hoop today or something.

Brandi- what else are you doing if you not hooping?

Melo- might hit the mall.

Brandi- oh ok.

Melo- yeah.

Brandi- come take a shower with me. I'm tryna see something

Melo- haha bet.

I get up and pull Melo to the shower, we both get in and start showering.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

When I get home my mom was in the living room cleaning.

Brandi- hey mom.

Jackie- hey honey. Coming from Melos?

Brandi- yeah.

Jackie- you know Tina and I always hoped you guys got together.

Brandi- oh my gosh. How's Kevin?

Jackie- oh he's done. I had to drop him.

Brandi- why?? Do we need to have a mommy daughter date and talk about this.

Jackie- we will talk about it.

Brandi- ok.

I walk in my room and lay my things down. I lay down in my bed and scroll through my phone. My dads name pops up across my screen.

Brandi- hello?

Leon- Hey Brandi Goodmorning.

Brandi- Goodmorning.

Leon- do you have anything planned today?

Brandi- not until later, wassup?

Leon- well I was taking Ryan and Reggie to the park and I wanted to see if you wanted to tag along maybe?

Brandi- ummm.......... sure why not. I'm already dressed and ready.

Leon- cool beans I'll see you soon.

I hang up the phone. Today is the day I'm going to meet my little brothers. Even if I can't make sense of this I gotta start somewhere. I walk to the living room where my mom was cleaning.

Brandi- ma I'm about to go to the park with Leon.

Jackie- ok baby have fun and tell him I said eat shit.

Brandi- mom behave.

Jackie- no seriously baby, have fun.

Brandi- ok see you later.

Leon calls my phone and tells me he's outside. I grab my purse and walk out to the car. When I get in I give Leon a hug and when I look in the back there were two little boys with curly hair. "Ryan and Reggie this is your older sister Brandi" Leon tells them. "Hii" the smallest one says and waves his hand. It was so cute. "Hi Brandi" the older one says.
I never knew what it was like to be a big sister, but it seemed cool. Leon puts the car in motion and drives to the park.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•

When I get back home my mom was sleep on the couch with her laptop open. The time was about 6 and I had nearly two hours to get ready and over to Melos for Lonzo game. I close my moms laptop and grab her a blanket. After she's all settled I hop in a quick shower. When I get out I style my hair and put on a little makeup.

 When I get out I style my hair and put on a little makeup

I grab my keys and my things before I leave out. Melo calls me while I'm getting in the car.

Brandi- wassup?

Melo- you on the way?

Brandi- yeah literally getting in the car now.

Melo- alright see you in a min.

Brandi- kk.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The Lakers were playing the Rockets. I always loved coming to Zo's game because we literally had seats behind the bench.

Denise, Zoey, Dmo, Melo, and I all say watching the team do warmups. Zoey was so cute she was so excited to see her daddy playing. She gets off of Denise's lap and walks to Melo. "Memo up" she raises her hands so Melo could pick her up. He does what she wants and sits her in his lap. She then reaches for me to hold her. I put her on my lap and we sit and watch the game.

The laker were winning 69-54 in the 3rd quarter. Zo went up for a layup and came down weird on his ankle. He just laid out in the floor holding his ankle. The coach called timeout and he had to be helped off the floor. Dmo got up to go back to see how serious the injury was. Denise, Melo, and I just sat there hoping it wasn't too bad of an injury and that he would be ok.

When Dmo comes back he tells us that it was a level 3 sprain and that he wasn't coming back to the game.

Even though Zo went down the team still won the game. I had given Zoey back to Denise. Melo and I were leaving to go home. I get in the passenger while Melo drives.

Melo- we going to your house?

Brandi- I don't matter to me. Where you wanna go?

Melo- we can go to yo crib. Kinda wanna tear that thang up.

Brandi- (Laughs) shut up. I'm hungry babe.

Melo- me too not gone cap, what you want?

Brandi- I really don't know bro, wherever you stop.

Melo- alright bet.

Melo turns the music up and we sing together to imported by 6lack and Jessie Reyez while he drives to get food and to my house.